Conclusion

WARNING: SEX

This would be the time for you to think about who would come looking for you, who would miss you. The answer is... Nobody. Except for the woman standing in front of you. Love.

You finish up your plate of lasagna and look at her. "Alright. I'll stay" You give her a smile while looking into her eyes, secretly telling her that you desperately want this. And she knows exactly what you want.

"I know you will." Love says in a condescending tone. You do nothing but stare into her eyes, gradually leaning closer... The warmth on your lips dwarfs the feeling of being free and alone, you're entrapped in her embrace feeling as though she will never let go of this moment- Never let go of you.

Fuck, what's this? You look down to see Love's hand on your bulge. It feels so good. You really needed this. You needed her. You let out a groan and rest your head back on the wall. "You want this?" She continues rubbing while assisting you with taking your clothes off. "Y-yes please.." You softly moan. "Yes what?" She begins to squeeze "M-Mommy." Love then loosens her grip on your cock and undresses herself.

"Lay down. Lay the fuck down." Love's eyes turn primal, like a lion about to have its next lunch. She proceeds to undo your pants and take out your cock "You ready?" You nod. She begins to slowly put it in, gasping while doing so. Her hips are so mesmerizing, the way they sway on your cock, the way she's so tight and deep. She begins to move faster, her slow hip movements become fast paced pounding.

"I'm about to cum." Love breathes out. You grab her by the waist and move with her. "Me too." The both of you continue at a high pace until you've both finished. Wait- Fuck. You came inside. Love rests on your chest and smiles. "We'll have the best family."