Chapter 2

{A/n: Hey Everyone Teacher here with another chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying this story. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own RWBY or Star Wars!}

*A Few Days Prior, Outer Rim*

In the outer rim bounty hunters from the Kast Clan were on a job to capture a slaving ring leader named Sha Shobayu. A man from the planet Kessel. He supplied the Empire with Slaves and continued to work as a slaver even after the Empire lost power. Because of this a large bounty was placed on his head leading Fenn Kast the son of the Kast Clan leader Jorad Kast. Fenn works as a Bounty Hunter to raise funds for the clan to help rebuild the clan and hopefully to find a new homeworld to inhabit or even reclaim their own world. Fenn was currently tracking down Sha Shobayu along with his fellow Mandalorian brothers Kal Loras, Jaune Arc, Vein and Sergu Berdu, Keith Photon, Agate Tesseract, and Aleck. Fenn had tracked them to Tattoine but as they went in for the Capture Sha Shobuya set off several thermal detonators to try and kill them. 

He failed in killing them but managed to escape from them and got off the planet however Jaune managed to hit their ship with a tracking probe. So they followed this probe into unknown space and onto an unknown planet. Jaune walked over to Fenn who was at the navigators seat. "What System is this?" Jaune asked Fenn. "Not sure. I don't recognize it!" Fenn said as the others agreed with him. The planet seemed like a pretty moderate world capable of sustaining life. It has one single moon but strangely it was a shattered moon. As they got closer to the world the tracker they had on the ship went out. "Seems they found the tracker. We know about where they are so we'll need to split up to search. Jaune take the forest! See if you can locate their ship!" Fenn told him and he nodded and headed to the cargo bay. Jaune equipped his jetpack and his weapons before he flew out of the cargo hold and into the forest. He then spent the next few days searching for the Slavers ship. Until he met Pyrrha Nikos.

*Back to Present*

"And that's how we got here." Jaune said as he walked with Pyrrha towards the ruins. "I see. So you and your comrades are after slavers huh?" Pyrrha asked with an angry look on her face and Jaune nodded. "Yeah. They're a really dangerous bunch but nothing we can't handle." Jaune replied to her and she nodded. As the two walked a beeping was heard from Jaune's gauntlet causing him to look at his wrist and pressed a button. "Oh hey Fenn. Did you find something?" He asked the hologram of a man who appeared on his wrist. "Nothing yet." Fenn replied with a sigh. "We're regrouping now so we're trying to find a place to meet up!" Fenn replied and Jaune nods. "Right! So have you guys found a place yet?" Jaune asked. Pyrrha stepped forward. "Um perhaps Headmaster Ozpin would be able to help!" Pyrrha said and Jaune looked at her. "Is someone with you Jaune?" Fenn asked and Jaune nodded. "Yeah! I encountered a local out here in the forest. Apparently there's academy nearby." Jaune replied and Fenn raised an eyebrow. "I see. Alright then find out the location of that place and send us the coordinates! We'll meet you there!" Fenn replied. "Got it! I'll get it to you!" Jaune replied before looking at Pyrrha. Pyrrha smiled and was about to tell him something when her scroll ringed. She looked confused and looked at it and saw Ozpin.

She answered it and talked to Ozpin on the scroll. "Yes sir? Yes sir, I don't think they seem like bad people. Of course! I'll complete the relic hunt first and head there immediately with Jaune!" Pyrrha told Ozpin. Jaune raised an eyebrow. "Who was that?" He asked her. "Oh it was the Headmaster. It seems he's interested in meeting with you and your friends." Pyrrha explained and Jaune nodded. "I see. Then we better not keep him waiting!" Jaune said and Pyrrha smiled and nodded and the two started heading towards the ruins. On their way to the ruins they found a cave and Jaune went over to it. "I know this isn't the place you need to find but do you mind if I check it out?" Jaune asked as he looked at Pyrrha. "Something up with it?" Pyrrha asked.  "Well those Slavers could be hiding in it so I would like to check it before leaving!" Jaune said and Pyrrha nods rubbing her chin. "That makes sense. A cave in a forest would be a good place to hide if you don't want to be seen!" Pyrrha said and Jaune nodded and the two headed into the cave. 

As they walked into the cave the two cautiously walked deeper into the cave in case they get ambushed. However they soon found a strange glowing object hovering in the area. Jaune stared at it and all his senses told him that thing was bad news. "I have a bad feeling about this!" Jaune said as then 4 red glowing eyes flared up and let out a loud roar. The creature was the size of a two story house and had claws large enough to cut a grown man in half. "RUN!" Jaune said turning for the exit and making sure Pyrrha was following. Jaune knew from his training fighting something that big in such in enclosed space was suicide so he wanted to get out to have more freedom to move around. However he also decided to try and either block it in or even crush it to death as when he exited it he put a thermal detonator at the exit and when it blew the rocks fell onto the creature. Jaune panted as he looked at Pyrrha. "You okay?" He asked her and she nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine." She replied. However their relief was short lived as the creature started to bust out. "Great! Of course it wouldn't be that easy!" Jaune said in annoyance.

{And done with another chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Until the next update!}