Chapter 3

{A/n: Hey everyone Teacher here with another chapter. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own RWBY or Star Wars!}

*Emerald Forest*

Jaune shielded Pyrrha as the creature busted through the rocks sending debris and rocks at them. "You okay?" Jaune asked and Pyrrha nodded Jaune nodded in return and then immediately turned around to face their attacker which turned out to be a giant scorpion like creature it was as large as Jaune imagined and now he could see that the thing that was glowing in the dark they saw earlier was the creatures stinger. Jaune immediately grabbed his blaster and started shooting at it but the white bone like plate on it's skull was to thick for his blaster to punch through. "Blast it! That things skull is tough!" Jaune said. "Deathstalker's skulls are incredibly hard to punch through!" Pyrrha said and Jaune groaned in annoyance. The two of them tried to get a good angle on it's eyes but it kept using it's claws to block their shots as it had figured out they were aiming for it's eyes. "I wish I would have brought a anti vehicle missile with me!" Jaune said mainly to himself as he continued to shoot at the Deathstalker. The two continued to try and take it down but it started to push it's attack and started forcing them back into the forest.

Jaune gritted his teeth as he dodged an attack from the Deathstalker. "Pyrrha get it's attention! I have an idea!" Jaune said as Pyrrha agreed and started to shoot at it with her gun causing it to focus on her. Jaune then rushed it and slid under it and pulled out a Thermal Detonator and placed it on the bottom of the Deathstalker and activated it. He then immediately rushed out and then took cover with Pyrrha as the detonator exploded killing the Deathstalker. Jaune panted softly and looked at Pyrrha. "You good?" He asked and she nodded. "Yeah. I'm good!" She replied and he nodded. "Good. Let's get out of here before more of those beasts show up!" Jaune said and Pyrrha nodded in agreement and the two headed into the forest. They soon found the ruins. Yang, Blake, Nora, and Ren were already there so Jaune and Pyrrha walked over. "Hey there. Who's that guy?" Yang asked. "I'm Jaune. Nice to meet you." He said and they nodded. Pyrrha walked into the ruins and grabbed the white rook while Jaune looked around and that's when he saw a large black bird flying overhead. "That's quite the big bird!" Jaune said. "Wait! Is someone riding it?" Blake said as she looked closer. Just as Blake said Ruby and Weiss were on the Nevermore. 

However they both slipped off and started to fall towards the ground. "RUBY!?" Yang said in shock as the two fell. Jaune immediately activated his jetpack and flew up to catch the two and returned them to the ground. "Thanks for the save!" Ruby said smiling. "Who are you?" Weiss asked glaring at him. "I'm Jaune Arc. A Mandalorian warrior!" Jaune replied and Weiss rolled her eyes. Jaune ignored her and looked at the Nevermore. "That thing is going to be a pain in the a** if we don't deal with it now!" Jaune said. "But how? That thing is tough!" Ruby said looking at it. "There's always a way!" Jaune said before flying off towards it. The Nevermore saw Jaune coming towards it and let out a roar and rushed him. The Nevermore rushed him and he pulled out another thermal detonator and threw it into it's mouth. Jaune then spun out of the way of the Nevermore as the explosion detonated inside it's gut.

The Nevermore roared in pain as it fell to the ground and crashed into some trees. Jaune then returned to the others and they looked at him in shock. "Whoa! You're so cool!" Ruby said starry eyed. He smiled and nods. "Thanks." Jaune replied and she started to look at his weapons. "But I have never seen any of your weapons! They're so unique!" Ruby said. "Oh that's because they were given to me by the leader of the Kast Clan. He's the leader of the Mandalorian Clan that raised me!" Jaune said. "Raised you? You mean you weren't born into them?" Blake asked and Jaune nodded. "Yeah. I was found on a Trandoshian ship that I wondered onto when I was 5. I thought they were going to eat me alive but then Mandalorian warriors from the Kast Clan attacked the ship and rescued me and several other prisoners those lizard heads were holding on their ship." Jaune explained as they started to head to the cliffs. "I'm interested in these Mandalorians. Could you tell me more?" Pyrrha asked and Jaune smiled and nodded.

"Of course. Mandalorians are some of the greatest warriors in the Galaxy!" Jaune said and Weiss crossed her arms. "Hmph! That's some egotistical statement if I've ever heard one!" Weiss said and Jaune shrugged. "You can think that if you'd like but it's true! Centuries ago the Mandalorians launched a war against the Galaxy due to how they were treated by the Old Republic and before the Old Republic even knew it Mandalore had control of over half the Galaxy!" Jaune explained and they all looked on in shock. "That's incredible!" Ren said and Jaune nodded. "But how could a single race take on the entire Galaxy?" Blake asked. "Mandalorian isn't a race! It's a creed!" Jaune replied and everyone stopped and looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean by that? You said there's a Mandalorian homeworld right? So that means there's Mandalorian race right?" Weiss asked and the other's nodded in agreement. 

"It's true there is the Mandalorian Homeworld known as Mandalore but Mandalorians accept anyone who is willing to follow the Mandalorian Code as Mandalorian!" Jaune replied and they looked at him shocked. "Wait! You mean anyone?" Blake asked and Jaune nodded. "Yes. There's actually a few alien race Mandalorians working under the Kast Clan. They're all great people and great warriors too!" Jaune said and they nodded. They were all surprised by this and Jaune nodded. He continued to answer questions they asked as they returned to Beacon Academy.

{And done with another chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Until the next update!}