Chapter 1

Author's POV

Heyyyyy y'alllll! I'm back with the sequel. So let me catch y'all up. Jordan is 19 and so is Peyton. They are in the middle of packing for college. She hasn't spoken to August since Christmas and neither has Jordan. They've been doing great. They start college in 2 months and everyone is excited. I changed up a few things but you'll be OK. Enjoy the book.

Peyton POV

I'm back bitches! I'm going to ASU to be a pediatrician and Jordan is going for basketball in hopes to be drafted. I haven't seen or spoken to August since Christmas and I don't plan too. He has me ALL the way fucked up bringing that hoe to my house. It's cool though. Jordan and I are going 9 months strong and I love him with everything. I'm in the middle of packing and I'm excited to go to ASU and see new peoples and experience new things. We have student orientation next week and so is move in week. You get to spend the remainder of Summer on campus if you want and get the hang of it. Casey and I aren't cool cause she tried my man and I broke her jaw too. Shane is going into the fashion industry and is coming up. I have to meet Jordan at Applebee's in an hour and I had to get ready. I was going to wear a burgundy cardigan, a short sleeve off white lace top, light wash shorts, and chestnut braided sandals. I looked good. I put my hair and a high, tight bun and went to meet my baby!

What y'all think. Believe, more will come...

-Jaiden