Chapter 10

Author's POV

Jordan made the basketball team and became captain. They won all season long. Peyton an Jordan are still going strong. August and Peyton broke up when August caught her cheating. Homecoming is coming up and Peyton and Jordan are going together. Ja'Miya started dating and Peyton has yet to find out... Oh shit!

Peyton POV

I was in my dorm and me and 'Miya were doing homework. "Hey Pey do you mind if my boyfriend comes over?" "Nah as long as he don't be turnt I'm good." She texted her boyfriend and I got back to my homework. 5 minutes later, the motherfucker of the year comes in. I have on booty shorts and a sports bra and he walks in. "What the fuck is this bitch doing hear?" He asks rather loudly. I chuckled and shook my head than got back to my homework. "Babe don't call her a bitch!" Ja'Miya said. They looked at me like I was supposed to say something. "Can I have my face back, damn. You act like I said something stupid." I rolled my eyes and put my earphones in. So tell me why this rabbit-tooth looking mug snatched my earplug out my ear. "BITCH!" I got my stuff and put it in my book bag. I snatched my earphones back and was about to walk out when he aggressively grabbed my wrist. "Bitch you got 2.5 seconds to let me go before you punk ass won't have kids." I said through gritted teeth. He still didn't let me go. I twisted his hand, got out of his grasp, and stomped his dick in. I kicked him in his stomach before I went to Jordan's room since he lives by himself. I still had on my sports bra and shorts walking around the campus at 8 something at night. I got to his dorm and knocked. He opened the door shirtless and lawwwd. "Babe what are you doing here. Walking around all sexy and shit late at night?" He said looking concerned. I invited myself in and sat down on his bed. He was doing homework too. I explained the story and he was pretty calm. We did our homework in a comfortable silence. When I finished, I kissed him and went back to my dorm. This mug was still in there, on my bed. "Get the fuck off my bed." I said calmly. "No this ain't you bad." "Bitch yes it is. I used my money to pay for my side of the room, which includes my bed, bye nigga. I grabbed his shoe and pulled his spider looking ass off my bed. I sprayed my perform since I don't wanna smell like a rabbit-looking ass nigga. I got my clothes and took a shower. When I got out the shower, I wore a tank-top and purple shorts. This nigga was still here. It's like 11:30 and this hoe still here. I rolled my eyes and put my back to him. Let this hoe be here when I get up. Ima pull a Lisa, boil some grits, throw that shit on his face, and beat his ass with that pot. But that's none of my business...