Viveca, the She-Savannah, and Her Friends

Upon leaving Rangerfield's Jewelers, as the store was called, Lucy and Viveca were greeted on their way to the cat show by two of Viveca's she-cat friends, Sadie and Carla. Sadie was a platinum furred Burmilla who was nuts about Black Mamba, while Carla was a long-haired Maine Coon cat who was somewhat more reserved and only expressed even the slightest interest in Black Mamba whenever he was good enough to come out on top in the cat shows. She was no gold digger, though. She just liked being close to a winner.

"Good afternoon, Viveca," Sadie greeted the chocolate furred F1 savannah she-cat. "It should be a stiff competition in the cat show, don't you think? Maybe a new winner will emerge this year."

Carla was getting annoyed with Sadie's far too obvious crush on Black Mamba. "Say something about her new harness before she gets crazy... well, crazier than normal," Carla told Viveca.

It was then that Viveca finally did notice Sadie's new harness around her neck and torso area. It was covered in sequins, as was the leash that came with it which Sadie's owner was holding. It also had a diamond-shaped ID tag with an actual diamond in the center of it the size of a walnut. It was a bit like Viveca's collar, only it looked more expensive and custom-made.

"Um, Sadie, what a pretty harness. Is it new?" Viveca asked her friend.

"What, this old thing?" Sadie asked in a bit of exaggeration. "Yeah. Do you think, um, Black Mamba will notice it?" Sadie shook her fur a bit at mentioning Black Mamba.

Viveca simply rolled her eyes. While all of her other friends either adored or were somewhat interested in Black Mamba, Viveca was not that into him at all because she knew he had started to cheat to win as of late. She was also quite repelled by the black male F1 savannah's newfound arrogance. "I'm afraid the only way Black Mamba could ever notice anyone at all is if they were wearing a mirror," Viveca told them what she really thought, but her opinions of Black Mamba might as well have fallen onto deaf ears, even with Sadie and Carla. Viveca always supposed she could have tried to talk to Lucy about her views of Black Mamba, but she was just a F1 savannah she-cat and Lucy was a human girl.