Help

Akshara is walking while downloading her assignments on her phone with all her attention on the phone, she becomes limp and she is about to fall but someone grabs her hand..Looking down, she says " Thanks for saving me", then she turns her face towards  to see that person who save her and she get shocked...That person pulls Akshara so that she can stand on her feet Akshara just keeps looking at that person... The person is none other than her younger sister Aarohi.Both did not say anything for a while, just stood next to each other.Then Akshara said inaudible voice.

Akshara: Thank You

Aarohi wants to speak but is unable to say anything so she just node.Then after that she remembers that she has to go to the principal's office, so she leaves.........Akshara also had to go to the principal's office, she also leaves after Aarohi.AkshuAaru sees Kairav ​​in the office...... ​​He was completing some formalities.......Then they  discusses about Akshara's Previous College, Aarohi's Board Marks and their interest in studies, passion, extra curricular activity and some other basic information ............After the discussion is over, Kairav ​​tells them that their hostel room is the same, which means Akshuaru will have to share the room.......... AkshuAaru thought "But everyone gets hostels according to their semesters".

Kairav: Mujhe pta hai tumdono kya soch rhi ho.....maine specially request ki h dono ke liye........dono saath me rahoge to ek dusre ke problem solve krne me ek dusre ko help kroge

AkshuAaru (unison): Par bhaiya!!

Kairav: Par var kuch nhi tumdono saath me rahoge bass.....aur mujhe abhi nikalna hoga warna meri train chhut  jayegi.... Tumdono apna khayal rakhna aur ha ek dusre ka sar mat phodna......bye!!

They doesn't do anything just sees her brother  who walks away from them.

After sometime Aarohi is leaving for the hostel with the keys of the hostel and she collides with  Abhimanyu.Then Aarohi's all  documents are  fell on the ground.Before Abhimanyu helps her, Aarohi collects all her documents and putting it in her bag and then she leaves....Abhimanyu then glances at Aarohi's identity card, which was on the ground. Abhimanyu picks up the card and calls Aarohi.

Abhimanyu: suno tumhara I'd card reh gya..

Abhimanyu called her several times but she  didn't hear anything & kept walking like she was in another world. Reading her I'd card details Abhimanyu thought.

Abhimanyu: Yeh to Neil ki classmate hai.......yeh card main neil ko hi de deta hu wo use de dega.

Akshara roaming here & there the whole college for finding someone..

Akshara (herself) : Pahle Abhimanyu Birla ko dhundh rhi thi ab Aaru ko....mera iss college ka first day dhundhne hi me nikal rha hai pta nhi  aage aur kya kya hoga....Aaru bhi nhi mil rhi hai...Sayad class me hi hogi..

Then she saw neil

Akshara: Pinky bhi to Aaru ke batch ka hai but ye yaha kyu ghum rha hai

Then she call him  but he didn't respond...Then Akshara went to him and said

Akshara: Main kab se tumhe bula rhi hu par tum sunn hi nhi rhe.

Neil: Sorry but apne mujhe kab bulaya?

Akshara: Main kab se Pinky Pinky bole jaa rhi hu.

Neil (in thought): Ooh no ye sab bhai ke karan ho raha hai abhi ye mujhe Pinky bula rhi hai kal pura college bulayega.Thank god abhi yaha pe koi nhi hai......nhi to Mera bejati khraab ho jata.

Akshara: Kya hua? Tum upar kya dekh rhe ho?

Neil: kuch nhi main bas interior ke holes count kar raha tha.

Akshara: But interior me to ek bhi  hole nhi.

Neil (with wierd smile): Agar hota to kitna acha hota na. Waise sab mujhe pyaar se Neil bhi bulate hai so aap bhi mujhe Neil hi bulaiyaga.

Akshara: Okay & BTW abhi tumari classes hongi na.

Neil: Nhi aaj saari classes off thi aaj sirf intro ke liye bulaya gya tha

Akshara (to herself): Pta nhi Aaru kaha chali gyi...

Akshara looking at her phone screen

Akshara (reading in her mind): main hostel jaa rhe hu & saare keys mere paas hai....

Akshara(herself): Main bhi na phle hi mujhe massage check kar Lena chahiye tha faltu me mujhe college ka round lagna pda.Ab bass Abhimanyu Birla mil jaye.

Neil (looking at Akshara): Kya hua?? Aap itni preshaan kyu h? Koi problem hai kya?

Akshara (thought): Ha ye Abhimanyu Birla Problem hi to hai wo bhi bada wala.........Iska naam Abhimanyu Birla se Mr India rakh dena chahiye kahi hi nhi rha hai.

Akshara (to Neil) :Tum Abhimanyu Birla ko jante ho ?

Neil (reply frequently): Unko kon nhi janta

Akshara: Matlab tum Jante ho?

To be continued

I don't know what I have written.
Hope you like it...
Please comments thoughts & views this will help me in writing for next part.