CHAPTER 10: CONFESSIONS {PART 1} (✔)

Taehee kept on thinking the same things. She thought that it was very cruel of her to be the reason for Hani and Hoseok's break up. Her chest started to feel heavy. Hoseok was changing in the room. She went near the glass kept in the kitchen and took it. However, she could not keep up and collapsed to the ground. The glass in her hand collided on the floor and broke in it, causing her injury. 

HOSEOK'S POV

After Hani left after our break up, I came up to our shared bedroom to change my clothes. Today, I felt a burden release from my shoulder. Now, I am not hiding anything from anyone. Jin hyung told me that he gave my new address to Hani. I don't regret breaking-up with Hani. I want to live a peaceful life with Taehee. I wore my clothes and heard a loud sound of glass breaking and falling. Fear ran through me and I ran in the kitchen only to witness Taehee lying on the ground with a bleeding hand.

END OF HOSEOK'S POV

Hoseok immediately lifted her and took her to the hospital. He got her admitted and informed their parents. The parents were tensed up but the doctor's verdict was yet to come. Hoseok reassured them that he will take care of her.

The doctor told Hoseok everything that he has come up with after checking up on Taehee. Hoseok was feeling bad for her.

Doctor- Mr. Jung, we have checked up on your wife.

Hoseok- Everything is fine right?

Doctor- Well, it does not seem so.

Hoseok- Huh!?

Doctor- Your wife fainted in the kitchen because of constant stress over the years. Something has been constantly bugging her and she keeps thinking about it. Maybe she is blaming herself for that thing. We want her to take out everything present in her heart so that she feels light. If not, then she might suffer from depression as well. 

Hoseok- So, I will try to make her speak everything when we reach home and I will record the conversation and bring it here then you can tell me what I should do next. 

Doctor- I don't think that a recording will be needed after confessions.

Hosek- Thanks doctor.

Doctor- You can take her while she is passed out back to home and make her feel warm and comfortable and talk to her.

Hoseok- Okay doctor.

Hobi felt sad for Taehee. As per the doctor's command, he took her home and laid her on their bed. He also sat on the other side of the bed. After about 2 hours, Taehee woke up and felt a sting pain in head. She groaned. Hoseok immediately got up and bought water for her. Today he had decided to talk to her.

He sat on the bed beside Taehee and made her face him. She was looking down and looked very sad.

Hoseok- Taehee-ssi, who am I?

Taehee- Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok- I meant who am I to you?

Taehee- My husband.

Hoseok- So, today, I want you to tell me everything that has happened in your past. I will also tell you everything and also how I felt. Okay? Every big and every small incident that you remember. You can trust me.

Taehee took a deep breathe and sighed. She then started.

Taehee- Hobi-ssi, I was never like the way I am today. I was the complete opposite of what I am today. Back then, my grandfather was the head of the family because he was alive. We were a happy family. We still are but without him, we are still incomplete.

Hoseok- Without who?

Taehee- Without my elder brother.

Hoseok- Go on, I am listening...

Taehee- This happened on 4th December, on his birthday that he was ousted by my grandfather. I was only 6 years old but he was 11. We both loved each other and used to fight a lot but also shared a beautiful sibling bond. Hana was also there with us. She has been with me since then. Our summer vacations were going on. We all were playing in the park near the river. I was playing near the bank and did not notice that I was already on the edge. But, Hana and oppa noticed it and they both came running towards me but too late, I slipped and fell inside the river that was about 80 to 90 m deep. Oppa had raised his hands so that he could catch me but it was too late. Ryu oppa saw everything and like every time, he went to grandpa and told him what he understood. I was saved by the guards. 

Hoseok- Do you need some water?

Taehee- No, I want to continue. Everyone saw the camera recording, due to oppa's raised hands, every one assumed that he pushed me inside the water and wanted to kill me. I pleaded a lot that it was not what it seemed but no one listened to me. They assumed that I was lying because I was scared.  Grandpa was very angry, so he ousted oppa from the property and the house. He was sent to an orphanage and then till today except grandpa no one knows where he is and unfortunately, grandpa is dead. This all happened because of me and my foolishness. My lovely brother was sent away from our parents because of me. From that day on, I became like this...

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.