The last year of Highschool

"how did I...how did I even manage to fall inlove with such a pretty and caring man since middleschool..."

Tsukasa was in his classroom while school break!
Resting his head onto his table, looking out of the window, watching some leaves from trees fly by..counting each which passed the window.

"...four..five.."

Soon as he counted to twenty he stopped and closed his eyes since he started yawning at the twelfth one.
Only some minutes passed and heard someone step into the classroom, sitting down infront of Tsukasa.
So he decided to open one eye to directly look at........

"Rui..?"

Tsukasa sat up, blinking at him, confused why he came by..

"Who else? Saki?"

Rui responded, meaning it obviously as a joke.

"Yea right...sorry heh.."

Tsukasa felt like an Idiot for asking such...anyhow!-

"So um...what brings you here?"

Yawning once more as he asked Rui and rubbed his eyes since it has been a stressful day for him.

"Can't I just come visit you or what? and if it is school break, like the teacher would care...."

Tsukasa just wanted to slap himself at that point for being such an idiot. So he just nodded as Rui said so, just looking at him awkwardly, not knowing what to say..
Rui just staring back at Tsukasa..also not knowing what to say! Just an awkward moment...

After some minutes passed remaining silent, Rui spoke up.

"So....since we already wrote the final exams right..."

Tsukasa raising one eyebrow as he said such..just looking at him remaining silent..

"means...prom is coming am I right?"

His eyes widened as he asked it, but just nodded as response.

"okay so....."

Tsukasa really overwhelmed with that situation since he actually known Rui since middleschool, and before he even really got to know him he had a crush on him...so he starts to play cool...but starts to burn up eventually
So on, Rui continued.

"Since prom is coming up..........I wanted to ask..if you might want to be my prom date?"

He said it as was it a casual question to ask someone...
Tsukasa just all red staring at Rui..
He has been waiting for that moment, for years!

"I....I would love to Rui!"

His eyes were all sparky as he was a literal tomato at that point.
Rui was suprised by his reaction and response to that question, so a grin formed after Tsukasa answered...

"Great! No one wanted to go with me...and before girls come and annoy me with such..I just thought asking you!"

Tsukasas excitement slowly fades as he said that, since he just said it like they are going as...friends...

"Oh...of course..yea...no worries! you always can ask me...!"

He'd smile while being pretty much unhappy...going as friends to prom...

"okay then! Since our last classes start now for today, I'll head to mine! See you then Tsuki!

Rui just got up and head patted him, then leaving the classroom waving at Tsukasa before he left the room.
So Tsukasa began to lay his head back down onto the table...not in a better mood! Seeing everyone step into the class...and seeing while everyone stepping in, Shinonome passing with Aoyagi allthough he is in his class....but! Not his business anyway if he runs late.

And who had guessed, as soon as the Teacher stepped in and began to teach..... Shinonome ran late!!

Time passing, the bell rings and the Teacher dismisses them, everyone packing everything together and leaving the class.

Tsukasa on his way to pick up Saki, since she also has School's out at this time.
Saki already waiting at the Schools gate for Tsukasa to arrive... and soon as she sees him immediately having a huge smile on her face while waving at him.

"Tsukasaaa!! Took you long enough!!"

Heading to her, having a small smile onto his face as he had seen Saki

"Sorry, was a bit on my mind today...and stressful school day as well so..."

Saki just nodded, not needing further explanation, so she just taking his hand and rushing home, wanting food!
Soon as they have arrived at home, the dinner already was done which their mother did before they got home.
So both of them began to eat, while the mother cleaned the kitchen.
After they were done eating dinner both of them headed to their own room.

Tsukasa placing his bag down and throwing himself onto the bed, still very disappointed..

"Just going as...friends.. to prom...I actually thought he realized but he didn't...ugh.."

Cursing at himself while pushing his face into his pillow..then taking his Phone...seeing texts from...Emu!
Not wanting to respond...but doing it anyway.
Since he doesn't like it when Emu is sad..and mad at him for not responding.
Then suddenly...seeing texts from Rui.....not responding on those..just putting his phone away...sitting up...thinking what to do...
Tsukasa keeps looking around before just getting up, going to his desk, making some sketches for costume ideas!

Some time passing...already about three hours had passed as he began..so he just stretches and the changing into his pyjamas
Then laying down on his bed...taking...a plushie...which he got from Mizuki in middleschool which got the same colors as Ruis hair
So he just begins to hug it tight, then falling asleep
peacefully, all curled up yet still sad about the fact going as friends to prom.

First Chapter done!
Words: 949
(Pls don't judge, it is my first time writing such ^^')
Anyhow hoped you liked it stay tuned for more!
:}