part one

"lilia, sweetie... lils come on wake up... lilia!!!"
"whaaaaaat?" i grumble and hang on to my blanket for dear life.
"you're alarm went off 10 minutes ago," i slowly opened my eyes to see mrs dale, our housekeeper standing by my bedside already with a hoover in hand.
"sorry, mrs d,"
"come on honey, i've got your work clothes laid out in the bathroom and breakfast is ready downstairs, you've got an hour until henry is coming to drive you to the pool." of course, my first ever shift is in the pool the loudest place of all.
"ok thanks mrs d!" i gave her a hug.
"good luck if i don't see you before you go!"
"thank you, i love you," i hugged her, mrs d was basically my granny. she has worked in our house since i was a baby and mum and dad are never around so she basically raised me herself. henry's her husband he drives me around, he is in charge of getting people transport here at Clements Resort. it is basically a village but for holidays only, and my parents run it all.
"i love you too my little pickle. see you tonight after your restaurant shift remember! you're on waitress duty so don't forget!!!"
i went into my bathroom and got dressed into the lifeguard clothes (red shirt and shorts) and put on some light makeup, i don't wear it often i just wanted to look nice for my first day. i quickly ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth and then henry drove me down to the pool. it's a 10 minute drive as our house is out of the way from the public busy areas.
i served my lifeguard shift, the lifeguard next to me wouldn't stop talking and i was mentally drained by the time i went for my lunch break. i sat underneath a tree with my sandwich and facetimed by best friend erin,
"heyyyyy lils!"
"good morrow darling erin."
"what's up with you?" erin giggled
"work."
"oh shit yeah, i forgot you had to do that now."
"yeah i hate it so much. the stupid lifeguard wouldn't stop talking to me."
"well at least you slay in that lifeguard outfit."
"at least... how's turkey?"
"so fun! but also my mum is shouting at me asking how long i'm gonna take getting changed."
"but you're not getting changed...?"
"yeah no i'm face-timing you dumbass, i gotta go love you-"
"lov-" i started before i realised she hung up. "you too." i sighed. erin is my only friend, i'm homeschooled and she is the only person i am still in touch with from nursery.
the day passed by and now i'm betting ready for my shift at the restaurant.

^ this is the dress

^ this is the dress.
and head to down to the restaurant (i walk this time as i got changed in our caravan that mum and dad sometimes use to be closer to the people.)
whilst i'm walking i take in the view. the resort is filled with caravans and cottages and houses, tiny and massive. but yet all with a decent amount if space between then still. i never realised that it was that nice here.
i got to the restaurant and signed in. i told to wait at the door and seat the first people to arrive. after i had seated a couple people i went and took their orders blah, blah, blah. boring stuff. i really hate this.
"hi i'm lilia. i will be serving you today, are you ready to order your drinks?" i asked a family of five.
"uh, yes" the woman replied in a strong american accent, "please may i have some rosé for myself, any old beer for my husband here. un kids what did you want?"
"diet coke please." the older girl and the younger boy said in sync.
"walker? hey! walker , the young lady is asking what drink you want." a boy around my age looked up at me, confused. dammmmmnnnnn, he is gorgeous, his eyes... i couldn't stop staring.
"sorry, um please could i have a americano please."
"of course, i will be right back."
"she's cute," i hear walker's mum whisper. walker. where do i recognise him from?
i bring them their drinks, and i was staring again, but he was smiling at me and i got shy and rushed away...
"who's thaaaaaat?" my mum's best friend and best worker, jules asked me.
"i- i don't know." i was stunned for words, "what are you doing!?" jules was striding towards him and his family and i ran over to stop her "jules!"
"hello there, i'm jules, best worker for past 17 years here at clements hotel. sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask, how old are your children?"
"um," the dad looked slightly concerned,
"julessss" i whispered
"well, leena here is 16, walker is 13, and tanner is 10."
"ah, great! tanner is the perfect age for kidsclub ran by the lovely ellliott warey and nia mihai. meanwhile you and your wife could enjoy a romantic evening in the adults only restaurant and walker and leena here could hang out with the one and only lilia clements, daughter of the owners here at clements hotel! she's 13 too." jules winked at walker.
"JULES! i'm so sorry..." i began to walk her away,
"wait, that all sounds lovely actually. peter and i haven't been alone for so long and it would be good for you kids to make some friends!"
"oh um, in that case, you can call kids club from your landline, the number is 8, my house landline is 538 and the ao restaurant is 13."
"oh thank you so much darling,"
"of course sorry what is your name?"
"heather, heather scobell." scobell. walker... shitttt, the guy is WALKER SCOBELL! THE FAMOUS ACTOR!!!!

~walker's pov~

"Walker Scobell." Lilia, the waitress said.
"yeah? oh." it took only one look at her face to realise that she just realise who i am. great that means she has seen one of my two movies, both of which would be pretty embarrassing that she watched.
"the actor?" i nodded. "well anyways i'm so sorry for taking so long, jules is bringing your drinks out now. what can i get you all foodwise?" they ordered and left, and a few hours later (around 9pm) i was lying in bed reading.
bzzzz bzzzz
"hello, clements residence. this is lilia speaking, how many i help you?"
"hi! it's walker scobell you're the waitress right?"
"oh hi, yeah that's me. i'm so sorry about my mums friend jules, she can get a bit overwhelming. she just wants me to make friend, she was only trying to help i'm literally so sorry and embarrassed i-," walker cut off my rant.
"hey, hey! it's totally fine i do not mind AT ALL... in fact i was glad you came over." whats that supposed to mean?
"really?"
"yeah. meet me by the pool in 10 minutes."
"15 minutes. be grateful for that because 15 is if i run." i laugh
"no rush, see ya!"
"bye."
what on earth could the prettiest boy i have ever seen want to meet me at the pool for? this better not be a joke.
i quickly put on my running shoes and tied my hair back, and ran.

"hey!" walker walked up to me
"what did you wanna meet for?"
"well i thought we didn't get off on a great start so we are trying again. hello, i am walker scobell, famous actor, friends with ryan reynolds, aka deadpool, and he will beat you up if you aren't nice to me."
"wow, well i'm lilia clements, little rich girl of the clements resort, only has one friend who's just as weak as her but really hot so it's fine."
"you're right there." walker grinned
"did you just call me hot?"
"nope. wanna go swimming?"
"the pool's closed."
"like you said, you are the little rich girl. what's daddy going to do? lower your horse riding time?"
"i don't horse ride. anyway you yourself is richer than everybody else staying here put together, you prick."
"oi! watch your language young lady!" he grabbed me and ran to the pool. but i stopped myself before i fell in and had just enough time to push him in instead.
"fuck! it's freezing!"
"it's bloody 20 degrees!"
"i have no idea what that actually is because that's not even possible in fahrenheit."
"shut up!" i said jumping in. i landed right next to him and splashed his face.
"hey!" he shouted splashing me back... then we had a splash fight ;)
"nice to meet you too." i said sarcastically, half talking, half laughing. "you should probably head back now."
"whyyyyy?" walker complained
"because mummy and daddy will be worried..."
"they don't care they-"
"WALKER!" his sister leena, came towards us
"shiiiii-"
"mum is really mad at you and she told me to come find you, oh hey lilia. that is your name right?"
"yeah, hi sorry. it's my fault i wanted to show him around."
"at night? sure you did." she laughed "i'm really sorry to end your moment but mum will be mad at me too if i don't take this asshole back to the room now so.... it's so nice to meet you, hopefully we can get to know each other tomorrow, leena by the way."
"yeah i know. again, i'm so sorry."
"do i have a say in this?" walker asked
"no" we both replied smiling at each other.
"come on, bye lilia."
"bye leena, bye walker see you tomorrow." and then i watched them both walk off into the distance, the sun was setting and it looked so beautiful and so i took a picture to show them tomorrow. tomorrow. tomorrow i would see walker, and i knew it would be the best day of my life.

A/N: hi! so this is part one of you'll be in my heart. i got this idea on holiday and every night i have hidden in my bathroom writing bits of it and i decided to leave it here. i'm leaving my hotel now so when i get back i will begin part two this whole story is gonna be on a summer romance which is basically doomed because one of them (walki talki) lives in america and lilia (you) lives in england so ya :( i will make it work i promise!! also yes that is a photo of young walker not a random kid😭😭

also EVERYONE GO FOLLOW NOW OR I WILL BEAT YOU: cooIbeans123