part two

"lily-pops!" mrs d was calling for me from downstairs, i had spent the whole night lying awake thinking about walker. he was so charming, and funny, and well, he's gorgeous too. "lilia!! you've visitors honey!"
"coming!" i threw on a dressing gown an dwent downstairs. "oh walker, leena hi. come in." they both came inside and i took them to the living room. "feel free to put whatever you want on the tv, nobody's home expect from mrs d and she doesn't mind."
"thanks lilia." leena said, the second i left the room i heard,
"DEADPOOOOOOLLLLLLL!"
"NO! WALKER!"
"awh" (a/n, poor walker ;()
i quickly got dressed (if u can't think of an outift here- i'm not forcing u tho)

" leena said, the second i left the room i heard,"DEADPOOOOOOLLLLLLL!""NO! WALKER!""awh" (a/n, poor walker ;()i quickly got dressed (if u can't think of an outift here- i'm not forcing u tho)

"alright! i'm ready, where do you guys wanna go first?" walker and leena both shrugged, they really had no clue.
"alright then, i think we should start of with the beach, grab lunch at the café. i'm on duty there so i will probably serve you," i laughed, "and then we can just come and relax here until my restaurant shift i guess. sound good?"
"sounds AMAZING." leena assured me
"so how long is the walk?"
"walker." leena threatened, i laughed.
"walk, walker."
"you ain't funny bestie." walker stared me down.
"i'm sorry mate, have i poked a nerve?"
"yes, you have actually." leena laughed and i rolled my eyes.
after a few minutes of fussing and packing a beach bag, we set off to the beach in the hotel. it took a while to walk down as it was a really steep and long hill (not looking forward to the way back😭) but it was definitely worth it. when we got there we stood and took pictures for a bit because it was just so beautiful. there were flowers everywhere, the sea was bright blue, you could see for miles, and the grass was stupidly green. i glanced over at walker and he smiled at me, so i smiled back. we went down onto the beach, it was rockier than i remembered, but we found a nice little place in the shade because it was stinking hot (32 degrees celsius today, 90 degrees fahrenheit and bear in mind average uk temperature is half that anyway back to the story)
"can we go swimming?" leena asked "i saw some people swimming down there."
"i mean you can but it is really cold water in england."
"even when it's hot?" she asked
"yup, every year we never fail to give people hypothermia. but i want to swim myself so you can join or not."
"alright then." leena got into her swim costume and i did too then we got in the water,
"oh my god!! it is sooooo coldsdddjsbsgaiab"
"i think it's probably record warm to be honest." i giggled.
" i can't go any further in it's far too cold." leena said even though she was only in to her thighs, but it was too late for her, walker was in his swimming trunks and he was running towards her, full speed.
"AHHH!!!!! WALKER YOU LITTLE RAT!" leena screamed soaked and up to her neck now in the water. i laughed at the both of them and leena splashed both of us
"hey!" we both shouted. and that was it. we all knew what was coming. the tension was strong, suspense high and they only rose (like this-📈) and then.... a splash fight broke out.
i won ;)
"hah! you both suck! i'm kiddinggggg, i mean i know i only met you guys yesterday but honestly, i. feel like i have known you forever and i know this is gonna be the best summer yet."
"AWHHHHH I LOVE YOU LILS!" leena hugged me. walker just smiled at me and once leena was done suffocating me, we awkwardly gave each other a fist bump.
damn it. that was awkward asf. but also, damn, he is mega hot.
"rightio." i say after a minutes silence, "wanna go grab lunch?" we go and get lunch i stuff mine down quickly and then go and work my shift, it is only an hour (supposed to be more but they let me off because i'm "entertaining rich, famous guests") after walker finishes taking an hour to powder his nose, we walk back to mine, up the super super super duper megaloosa steepy steepiest hill i have ever seen and our feet are all burning by the time we even get halfway. so i called henry to come drive us home.
"hello ma'am, your taxi has arrived."
"thanks henry. this is walker and leena scobell they are staying in the hotel. i'm bringing them back to watch a film. and before you say anything mrs d is cool with it don't worry."
"alright, then." we drove back to my house and let walker finish watching deadpool whilst me and leena got to know each other, school, friends, romantic life etc.
"sooooo, you met your ex boyfriend through your only friend erin an-"
"you have a boyfriend!?" walker asked finally looking away from the movie after an hour of literally saying EVERY LINE AND STAGE DIRECTION.
"no , ex boyfriend" i assured him because to be honest, he looked kinda worried, which i was sort of maybe slightly enjoying the thought he was jealous
"listen if your that interested dumbass."
"no. deadpool is on shut up." leena sighed,
"so i was saying, only friend erin, and you broke up with him and he is still coming to stay in your hotel."
"yeah, his parents didn't know so like, they still come here."
"and how serious was it?"
"as serious as a reasonable 12 year old couple can be. what about you? is there someone?"
"yessss actually, i have a boyfriend back in america. been together over a year now. i love him so much," she blushed
"aww,"
"cringe." me and walker smiled at each other, again
bloody hell that boy's smile will be the death of me
we hung out in the living room until deadpool finished and quickly turned off the telly so walker couldn't put deadpool 2 on immediately after. we spent the rest of the day in the gardens scrolling through tiktok. and we exchanged numbers

Walker🚶🏼‍♂️

Walker🚶🏼‍♂️
hi

Lilia😎
i am right next to u what do u want😂😭

Walker🚶🏼‍♂️
saying hi duh

Lilia😎
pls leave me alone
i don't wanna be bullied ;(

Walker🚶🏼‍♂️
this isn't bullying

Lilia😎
pinky promise?

Walker🚶🏼‍♂️
pinky promise.
🖕

Lilia😎
bitch-
bye bye, i am being harassed by krafty the mac and cheese i cannot take this anymore😔

IRL

"oi!" walker moaned
"what?"
"don't call me krafty that is actual bullying!"
"what are you guys talking about?" leena looked so confused
"don't worry." we said in unison, then of course. smiled at each other.
"oh no, it's happening."
"what's happening?" we said in unison AGAIN.
"never mind," she went back to tiktok, and so did i. walker text his friend momona tamada, and made a group chat with me, himself, momona tamada, abby james witherspoon, keith l williams, aryan simhardi and leena. i got spammed.

a/n- ok i am about to scream because i accidentally hit undo.... i am so mad i lost half
my work so sorry if the ending is a bit shitty i cba to write it all again and can't remember it all.

basically a summary of what happened on the gc, i introduced myself. everyone was so lovely. i added their numbers and all socials and they added me back :)
i got followers tumbling in almost straight away (i had many famous friends now) and when i had to go for my restaurant shift, i hugged leena then i-

HUGGED WALKER.

here are ur thoughts:

AHHHHHH
he smells so nice
ofc he does he famous bruh-
his hands are strong
he does tight hugs
its kinda nice tho
ahhhhh
my head fits in his shoulder
this hug is lasting too long
should i pull away?
nah
oh wait leena is coughing that means i should pull away
awh
but this feels like heaven
fine it's lasted far too long

"bye."
"bye!"
"byeeee see you tomorrow!"
"text me!"
"of course bye!"

a/n-
soooooo i have writers block :)
i have no motivation whatsoever but here u are, i know it is less formal tbat cause i cba.
sorry if this is shit but it is midnight and my eyes want to shut and i have taken too much anxiety pills (i have a prescription i am not a drug abuser😩✋)

walker forver😍😍
i love y'all <3333
i only came across them today but... follow this human bean rn ur dead 🫘🫘
yooitspayton