Jean X Lisa

Lisa's pov:

It was so hot outside, that the usual chatty cats down at cats tail, would rather sleep all day, than play. Even though they were a bit annoying and clingy, they did help with the easy going atmosphere in Mondstadt, but the last few days had been completely lacking of any wind.

Poor Bennet had to walk around half naked because sweat had turned his clothes wet and clingy. I would have almost felt bad for him, if it wasn't so amusing.

I was down at good hunter getting my usual salad, when I saw Kaeya sitting at cats tail having a drink while looking satisfied as ever, which could only mean one thing: Jean must have given him a day off, and is now sitting at her desk in front of a pile of paper, working her hot ass off.

After eating my salad, I walk down towards Kayea, swinging with my hips and smiling at him, trying to seem normal.

"Lisa-" He looks shocked to see me. I chuckle and place my hands on the table, making sure he notices my cleavage, as I lean forward to him. Kayea is easy.

"Kayea, what a coincidence! ..I was just wondering about when you'll return the book you borrowed a month ago, I mean, you wouldn't forget that, now would you?" I say with a sweet voice, but his skin goes pale.

He laughs awkwardly, "Oh..Yeah.. That one.. No, how could I?" By the looks of his face, he's thinking hard about this, sweat dripping dosn his face. And I'm loving this.

"Oh there have been so much work lately.. I understand if you've been too busy.. Like Jean, who has been working all day.."

"Oh, yeah.. I was actually heading back to work now, but a pleasure to chat, Lisa-" He leaves his drink behind and heads off towards the favonious headquarters.

I chuckle and blink at the black cat, whose been watching.

I wonder if he'll figure out, that he hadn't had any overdue books lately, but it's always nice to hold against him.

I buy two cocktails in bottles. One that's sweet with a hint of sour for me and a bittersweet one for Jean. Both with alcohol. Diona glares at me in a mean tone with narrow eyes. She's so cute, that little kitten.

*
I've put the drinks in a cooling bag, and am ready to walk into the door to her office, but I stop when I hear her talking. Then I realize she's speaking to herself about work. Shes been hit hard.

And as expected, she sits with her head in her hands over the table, with papers scattered everywhere. She sighs in vain, as she looks up at me. Her eyes are bloodshot, but she still manages to smile.

"L..Lisa..I-" she looks around at the mess of books and papers surrounding her. "I didnt expect you to visit, I'm sorry for the mess here.."

"Oh Jean, darling, you really do work all day." I push the books and papers away from her desk. At first she protests, but then she just looks questionable at me. I jump up to sit at the table, and cross my legs.
"Take the rest of the day off. Kayea will take over here, so you can come to springvale with me. So what do you say?"

I lean closer to her, stroking her chin gently and sweetening my voice. "It will be just you and me, relaxing. Alone."

She looks between me and the papers, in doubt. Then nods firmly. "You're right.. Maybe I can look at this with new eyes after getting some air. I might need that."

I chat with her about a romance book I read yesterday, while we wander off to springvale. She seems distant.

Walking in the heat, it feels like we're melting, but it helps when we finally get shade under the trees, besides the little water hole, that's hidden behind trees.