~22~

The week went by agonisingly slowly and I almost regretted not blowing up the facility on my first visit. I resorted to letting my anger out on the many poor souls that happened to leave the underground city and were captured as ordered. Getting a little creative, I made all sorts of terrifying corpses and sent them right back to where they came from everyday.

Some were bodies with limbs so warped and twisted you would have to angle your head in a particular way to recognise their once human form. Other times, I broke their minds before implanting bombs in their heads that would explode upon returning back to the elevator in the desert.

Despite all the many bodies and the blood that marked my hands as a murderer, they never went back into lock down. It was strange to me. I wanted to know what Bones was thinking but at the same time it was irrelevant. I was only doing my part of the plan.

My spies reported that the number of people trying to leave the facility permanently was increasing as they tried to escape the madness going on down there. The plan was working effectively. By sending in mauled, atrocities that were once their comrades along with the blackhole marbles swallowing people up, I created the perfect mix of a nightmare come true down there. Don't even get me started on the melted bodies that would have already appeared after drinking my poison tablets.

Morally speaking, it was wrong to torture them physically and mentally but morals had lost their meaning long ago when I became a scientist. Sometimes you need to sacrifice a part of yourself to get what you want. I was alright with that fact. Besides, I was way past asking for forgiveness now.

I'm a bad person. I know that. I've never tried to be good because I just don't care. People's opinions of me don't matter because I've never had permanent figures in my life that have gained value in my eyes. My opinion of myself is something I don't like to think about because I know that it's not very nice. As far as I was concerned, the only opinion I remotely cared about was Dottore's. I'm not sure what he'd think of my methods but it's known that he has little regard for human life so I hardly doubt he'll shed a tear over it.

I only want this nightmare to be over. And the only way to achieve that is by becoming the worst. I can do that. I'm willing to do it. Dottore means too much for me to let go and whilst some may find my actions extreme, I think I'm doing what's right. Besides, those people down there were treating the prisoners like homeless animals. I'd be doing the world a favour by eliminating them.

The day of my planned attack was slowly approaching and so I ensured to spend the entire week working tirelessly to prepare all that I would need. My subordinates were debriefed on the full plan and all the major details were taken care of.

All I would be doing is entering the building beneath the ground, killing the two guards in the elevator and sending it back up for reinforcements to enter and blow the place up. In the meantime, I would head to the prison - killing anyone that gets in my way - and help Dottore out but not without putting Bones through hell and back. Once Dottore was out of his cell, we would take a portal back to his clone room where I could help him transfer his soul to the clone prepared for him.

I'd specifically concocted an anti-serum for the one they were using on him to get rid of his strength internally. After some research, I figured out what they were using on him and even got some information from a seller of the serum about the ingredients. That way, the anti-serum would directly counter the one they used and hopefully allow Dottore to easily conjure up the strength to switch bodies.

The plan was fairly simple and it was to happen the day after tomorrow. I was severely anxious however I spent my free time in the training room with some new guns I'd ordered in. One of which I specifically requested from Sandrone who happily obliged with excitement. She'd called this gun an assault rifle because it could be set for automatic fire, meaning that it would shoot continuously with little effort.