Chapter 29: The Fairies' Transformation! Blade's Jack Form!

The Kamen Riders and the Pretty Cures got into defensive stances after Daichi revealed himself.

Diamond: What do you want?

Heart: We just got done fighting!

Daichi: Just keep defeating more and more Undead like that! Because I hate fighting.

Daichi's remark completely threw them off guard. He was not a fan of fighting, and it just confused them even more.

Ace: 'He hates fighting?'

Sword: 'That is something I've never heard an Undead said before.'

Heart: 'Maybe he's not a bad Undead, but... he wants us to defeat more Undead for what reason?'

Daichi then turned around and began walking away. However, Blade and Garren were not taking any chances of letting him leave, and charged at him.

Blade: Hold it! Trying to run?!

Garren: We'll seal you!

The Cures were the only ones not to charge at him yet.

Ace: Wait!

Diamond: We don't know what he's capable of!

Daichi stopped and sighed in disappointment. He transformed into his Undead form, and turned around to face the Riders coming right at him. He punched Blade in the chest, then he struck Garren next. Blade drew out his Rouzer, and swung it at him. The Elephant Undead blocked the swing with his right arm, and kicked Blade away.

He turned to Garren, and punched him hard in the chest. Blade landed a hit on Daichi's back, but he was not bothered by it. He grabbed the sword to keep Blade in place, and kicked him with his left foot. Garren performed a roundhouse kick, but Daichi simply swatted it away before hitting Garren with his maces. Then, he swung his maces and hit Blade's chest. The Pretty Cures watched in horror and realized that they need to help them.

Ace: Let's go!

The Cures wasted no time and came to the Kamen Riders' assistance. They all punched and kicked the Undead from behind. The unison attack only made him took a few steps. Daichi rolled his neck and swung at them. The maces smacked Diamond and Heart across the face, sending them rolling back.

Rosetta threw her right fist while Sword went in for a kick. Daichi blocked the attacks and pushed them back. He kicked Rosetta in the gut, and punched Sword in the face. Ace came in and delivered an uppercut. He caught her arm and gripped it tightly as Ace winced from the strong grip.

Blade: Cure Ace!

Blade and Garren attempted to attack him together from behind, but it only resulted Daichi not being fazed. He proceeded to throw Ace, and made her crashed into Garren. Blade swung again, but did not noticed the Elephant Undead summoning his sledgehammer. The Rouzer hit the elephant skull on his left shoulder, then he slammed the sledgehammer into Blade's helmet. Blade screamed in pain, and the right side of his helmet was smashed, revealing half of his face. He winced and held the smashed part of his helmet as smokes were coming out from the spot.

Pretty Cures: Kazuma!

Garren: Kenzaki!

Daichi: You all are no threat to me.

Cure Heart and Cure Diamond leaped into the air and extended their right leg out. Daichi saw this and sent them flying away with his sledgehammer. They screamed and crashed on the ground.

Rosetta/Sword: Mana! Rikka!

He turned his attention to Cure Rosetta and Cure Sword. Garren drew out his Rouzer, and fired at the Undead. The Elephant Undead got shot by the bullets, but it only seemed to annoyed him more. He stood where he was, and the whip on the left side of his belt was getting longer. The whip flew at Garren, and whipped him.