Chapter 7

Previously

They both nod at Taehyung. As time went on, they kept talking to Taehyung, trying their best to stay awake. But it was getting harder and harder as time passed. Jungkook felt like giving up and want to fall asleep, but Taehyung would tell him that it was a bad idea, that he may never wake up again. So for Taehyung, Jungkook kept fighting.

Now

As they laid out in the ocean, hoping for help to come, Taehyung suddenly sensed that something coming towards them. He looks in the distance and sees a light. He uses the water and realizes that it's a boat. He laughed softly in joy. He could hear them calling out for people alive. Taehyung looks to Jungkook and Rosie and see that their eyes were about ready to close. He taps their faces to wake them up. As he did that, he called out to the people on the boat. They heard him and quickly rescued them. One of the men wrapped a blanket around all three of them to keep them warm. Taehyung didn't really need it, but didn't say anything.

They get onto a huge ship where other survivors were. Unfortunately there weren't many people who survived. Lots of people either died from the ship falling apart and if they didn't die from that, they died due to the freezing cold water. It was a sad day for all. Many people who had died, were mourned over. Their families who survived were in tears, holding the rest of their family in their arms. Taehyung stayed near Jungkook and Rosie who were sitting near a fire to keep warm. They were about to talk much better than before and were feeling better. Taehyung was glad that they were ok.

A couple days later, they arrive to the mainland. Everyone got off the ship where people were waiting. Jungkook stayed close to Taehyung, not letting go of his hand. They both got off and then Taehyung felt someone crash into him. He saw a fluff of red hair and immediately knew who it was. He hugged them back. Then he sees another standing a few feet from them. The one hugging him them pulls away crying.

"Yah," the boy shouted. "Are you ok? You didn't get hurt anywhere."

"No. I'm fine hyung. Now stop crying."

The boy then turns and sees Jungkook and Rosie. He looks back to Taehyung asking, "Who are they?"

"Oh. Hyung, this one is Rosie and this is Jungkook, my boyfriend. Jungkook, this is my hyung Jimin and that's Yoongi," he said pointing to the man a few feet away. Jungkook bows, but then Jimin hugged him.

"Oh, you're so cute. Tae, I'm pretty sure that Jin hyung is gonna steal him from you."

"Alright. Let's get out of here."

They all nod and head to Jimin and Yoongi's house. Once they got there, Jungkook noticed how big the house was. But it wasn't too big. Just enough to fit a lot of people. They get through the door and a small puppy runs up to them. Jimin picks it up.

"Hey Bam, how are you?"

Bam barks at him. Just then, a young male comes out the kitchen wiping his hands. He was taller than everyone else and had wide shoulders. (You already know who this is). He saw Taehyung and tears ran down his face. He dropped the towel in his hands and rushes over, pulling Taehyung into a tight hug.

"My baby. When I heard about the ship sinking, I thought I lost you."

"I told you hyung. It's impossible to get rid of me. You'll miss me too much."

He laughs. Then looks to Jungkook and Rosie who were just standing there. He gives them a huge smile and says, "Hi, my name is Kim Seokjin. Everyone just calls me Jin. What's your name pretty?"

Jungkook blushes at the compliment and tells him his name. Everyone has their own conversation when suddenly Jungkook felt dizzy. He closes his eyes and shakes his head but it makes it worse. Then he faints but Taehyung is quick to catch him before he hit the ground. Jin tells Taehyung to take him upstairs to the guest room and that he'll be there soon. Taehyung lays Jungkook down on the bed while Jimin and Yoongi keep Rosie company. Jin comes into the room and tells Taehyung to wait outside.

1 hour later>>> 

Jin comes out the room and Taehyung looks up from the ground.

"Is he ok hyung?" Taehyung asks.

"Yes. He's fine. I'm pretty sure he hasn't had much to eat or drink. Make sure he gets everything he needs."

"Thanks hyung."

2 years later...

Mr. Jeon sat in his office looking at a photo of Jungkook when he was young sadly. After that day with the accident, he never saw Jungkook again. He ended up assuming that Jungkook is one of the people who died after not hearing anything about him in months. Mrs. Jeon had a hard time moving on from it. She would constantly blame herself. After the argument between the two, Mrs. Jeon changed a lot. She became depressed. When she wanted her friends to comfort her, they just blew her off, letting her know that what Jungkook said about them was true. It made her feel even more guilty. She rarely speaks now. At first, she wouldn't eat, but Mr. Jeon convinced her to eat again. She was slowly getting back to normal with all the love Mr. Jeon pours to her.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. He wipes his tears away and tells them to come in. The door opens to reveal his secretary. 

"Mrs. Gray. What are you doing here?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"I have a letter for you Mr. Jeon."

"Who is it from?"

"Don't know. Doesn't say."

She hands him the letter. He thanks her and she leaves the room. He opens the letter and starts reading it.

Dear Dad,

Hey. How are you? You're probably doing terrible after not hearing from me for a while. Might have thought I died. I'm sorry. But I want you to know that I'm ok. I'm with the love of my life and my wonderful family. I hope you and mom are doing fine. I promise to visit some time. Also, congrats, you're a grandpa. We adopted a young girl that we found that day and took her in as our own. She's so excited to meet you guys. I love you.

Your son, Jungkook

This is the end of this story. I hope you enjoyed it. See you next time.