Chapter 6

Below The Ship in a Random Room

Taehyung leaned against the pipe that he was handcuffed to. Bogum was on the other side of the room staring at Taehyung. None of them said anything. Taehyung kept thinking about how his own best friend was the one who killed his parents. His parents were really good people and he killed them. At the time, he didn't know it was Bogum. He knew that Blank Face killed him but not his identity. Now that he did, he was blank. He couldn't look or talk to Bogum again. Then Bogum speaks out to Taehyung. Once Tae heard his voice, he felt anger.

"Taehyung."

"Don't talk to me."

"Tae, please."

"What else do you have to say? You betrayed me and not only that, but you also killed my parents. And you had the audacity to be with my friend after killing them."

"I'm sorry."

"SAVE YOUR SORRY!!!" Taehyung's voice boomed, shaking the boat a bit before calming again. "I don't want to hear your voice."

They went back into silence. With Jungkook, he decided to come out to get some fresh air. He took a deep breath in and out. He laid his hand against his belly, breathing slowly. Then he remembered Taehyung. He was about to leave when the ship suddenly hit something. He could hear a scraping noise. He looks and sees that the ship hit an iceberg. He looks over boat and sees the boat slowly sinking down. His eyes widen and he quickly tries to make his way to the lower level. But couldn't with many people going the opposite direction. Just then, his arm is grabbed and his pulled towards the life boats. He fights against the grip. Once he gets free, he looks up only to find his father.

"Dad," Jungkook says.

"Jungkook, we need to go. The boat is sinking."

"No. I can't. I need to find Taehyung."

"I'm sure he's fine."

"No. Mom locked him up somewhere. I need to find him dad. Please."

Mr. Jeon sighs before saying, "Make sure to make it back. But quickly."

Jungkook nods and takes off. Mr. Jeon goes towards the boats. Jungkook fights his way through the people and manages to make it to the stairs of the lower part of the ship. When he got there, the water was knee high.

With Taehyung and Bogum

The water was quickly beginning to rise. Taehyung uses his powers and lifts the water to his cuffs. It wraps around the cuffs and Taehyung freezes them. Then breaks them apart. Bogum just watches him break free. Taehyung goes towards the door to open it, but it was locked. He grabs a book and starts hitting it on the door handle. But it didn't work. He yells in frustration and uses anything he could to break it. Just then, he hears Jungkook's voice.

Jungkook was walking around, shouting out for Taehyung's name. He looked around, in every room but could find him. He was starting to panic as the water was getting higher. Just then, he hears pounding. He goes towards the direction calling out to Taehyung. Taehyung, who heard him, called out for his name. Jungkook reaches the door Taehyung is behind.

"Taehyung, are you in there?" Jungkook shouts.

"Yes bunny. It's me. I can't get the door open."

"Stand back."

Jungkook grabs an axe that was near the fire alarm and hits the axe on the door repeatedly until he could fit through. Once he got through, he immediately hugged Taehyung. Taehyung plants kisses all over his face, happy to see him. Then they pull away.

"Are you ok Tae?"

"Yeah. I'm ok."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she would do something like this."

"Don't worry about it. It's ok. Let's get out of here."

Jungkook takes Tae's hand and they walk out the room. They make their way through the cold water. They get to a floor which didn't have much water and keeps making their way up to where the boats were. Just then, they spot a little girl in a hallway by herself. She was crying next to a body of a man. Jungkook looked at her sad. Then Taehyung senses something. He looks over by the big doors that she was near and saw that it was about to crack. He rushed over to her and picked her up into his arms. Just then, the door comes apart and gallons upon gallons of water rushes towards them. He reaches his hand out in front of him stopping the water, but it was hard to keep back. Jungkook watches in shock, but then runs over to them and pulls them back and they run up the stairs. They could feel the boat startin to tip and it was getting harder to climb. The little had her arms wrapped around Taehyung's neck tightly as they continued on. They get outside and lean against the wall. Then they continue to climb. They are at the back of the ship and climb over the rail as the boat was tilted up as the front of the boat was in the water. Many people were hanging and falling. Jungkook grabbed onto Taehyung.

"We have to stay out of the water as long as possible," Taehyung says.

"Tae, what was that thing you did when you saved that little girl?"

Taehyung looks at him and just winks. Just then, the middle of the breaks off and the half under the water sinks. The other falls down and Jungkook almost slips off. Just when they thought it was over, the boat again started sinking. Taehyung holds onto Jungkook and the girl tighter as they are submerged under water. At some point, Jungkook accidently lets go of Taehyung. He struggles to fight his way up to the surface. But eventually he gets to the surface. He looks around, but finds no sights of Taehyung or the little girl. He calls out for them over the calls of the other people in the water. He tries his best to swim around to look for him as it was really cold. Then he feels someone grab him and pull him under water. It was a man who was trying to stay above water while pulling Jungkook under. Jungkook fought against the man, punching him in the face really hard and continues to look for Taehyung. Then he feels soft arms wrap around his waist. He turns around to find Taehyung along with the little girl. He quickly hugs them both.

"I thought I lost you," Jungkook says shivering from the cold.

"You'll never lose me," Taehyung replies. "Look, there's a door you two can lay on."

Taehyung takes them both over by the door and lays them both on it while he stayed in the water. Jungkook tries to get Taehyung to get onto the door with them, but it started to sink when he got on.

"It's ok," Tae says smiling. "I don't need it anyway."

"Tae, you...u..'ll freeze to death."

"I won't. This is nothing. I've been in much colder water. And I'm not just saying this so you calm down."

"Wh...wh..at.. are y..y...o...u tal...king.. about?"

"I'm not an ordinary person kook as you saw when I saved the girl."

Taehyung lifts his hand from the water and a ball of water forms in his hands. Suddenly it starts shaping itself into a bunny. Then freezes. Taehyung catches it and shows Jungkook.

"How...di...id you do... that?"

"I don't know. I've been able to do this ever since I was young."

Then Taehyung turned to the little girl. He smiles at her.

"Hey sweetie. What's your name?"

"R..o..sie," she says.

"What a beautiful name. Rosie, don't worry. Help will be on the way soon. Until then, I need you two to continue to talk to me. Don't fall asleep."

They both nod at Taehyung. As time went on, they kept talking to Taehyung, trying their best to stay awake. But it was getting harder and harder as time passed. Jungkook felt like giving up and want to fall asleep, but Taehyung would tell him that it was a bad idea, that he may never wake up again. So for Taehyung, Jungkook kept fighting.

Will they survive?

Will help arrive to them on time?

Find out Next Time what happens to them.