Humble beginnings

JOE MAM- It was a fateful day in the flamingo fan club server, the birds were tweeting slurs on their Jerphones, my faith in humanity was as low as ever, and our main character, Jerald sat in the truth or dare chat with his friends.

Ebay was literally crying their eyes out to Mitski because they're an emo eww! Vomits

Jerald was just staring at his screen thinking of cheese. 

Jeralds dream of cheese was shortly (sadly) interrupted, and Ebay (FINALLY) had finished crying to mitski and stopped being an emo baddie queen.

"JERALD WAKE UP YOU FAT FUCK"

Jerald hastily woke up as he quickly snapped back into reality

"WHERE THE FUCK DID MY CHEESE GO?" he shouted, not knowing what the fuck was going on. 

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT lets play truth or dare!!!!" Ebay exclaimed. (Also yes, the person who called Jerald a fat fuck was Ebay)

Ebay and Jerald were then ready to partake in a game of truth or dare.

"No more thinking about Cheese™" they said, Jerald obviously wanted to fucking punch them but they could only do /e punch because this isn't real life I guess.

Ebay pressed the dare button, then read it and was shocked (so you se-), It said: 

ur mo- 

"Kiss whoever u like RIGHT NOW U BIG LOSER!!" (not fake) 

Jerald thought for awhile, then stared at Mee87 (ohmygod.?)

Ebay literally passed out on their keyboard and is spamming random letters in chat now,

Jerald and Mee87's ey- orbs met eachother..? WHAT THE FU-

They stared at eachother until.. 

(Dhar man twist) 

Ebay woke up!! Then noticed what was going on and just stared at the screen, literally looking like a 5 year old on their mother's ipad watching my little pony. (Love u mlp xx)

(I literally can't tell if this is supposed to be in the chat or irl, how do you kiss someone online..? "*mwah!!*" uh. yeah?)

"WHAT THE FUCK, JERALD IS GAY?!" Ebay SCREAMED!!!>!>!>!>

(Ebay is the most annoying bitch ever they literally interrupted Jerald and Mee87 ew!)