My own world (part one)

Hi, I'm y/n l/n! My favorite activity is sleeping. At least that's what my friends say. It's actually dreaming. Whenever I'm sleeping I can dream in my own world. I make my own rules and live up to nobody. But last night my dream was weird. It started normally with me running through a field of dandelions with my dog and my brothers. Then some random guy that I've never seen before in my life shows up!! He was incredibly attractive and had a voice that was deep and smooth as molasses. "Hey I'm lost, could you show me around?" I woke up suddenly because my alarm sounded for me to wake up and go to school. I got ready for school and got on the bus. When we arrived at school I went to find my friend. They texted me and told me they wouldn't be coming to school today!
Now I have to deal with this hell hole all by myself. I started walking to my first period class when I saw him. The boy from my dream was right there in front of me! The same deep, smooth, and intoxicating voice asked the same question. "Hey I'm lost, could you show me around?" "Yeah, yeah sure I can. Oh we have most of our classes together!" I walked him to first period and he sat next to me. "I'm guessing you might have had the dream last night too?" I looked at him shocked. "Y-yeah I did. How'd you know?" "Because you recognized me and I recognized you. My name is David by the way." "Y/n L/n! Pleased to meet you David." I started doodling on my thigh with a washable marker when David grabbed my hand and asked if he could draw. He drew a surprisingly detailed rose with his last name underneath it. "Why does my thigh now say 'Samayoa'?" "Cause every artist has to sign his work otherwise it could be stolen." He replied without looking up. "O-oh. That's nice I guess." I felt my face get hot and I knew my cheeks were tinted pink. "So, y/n, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go grab some food after school?" "Sure!" I said quickly. " How does pizza sound?" "It sounds great!"