Void Returns part 1

Welcome to Void returns part 1 - this is going to be part of a multi part story, thank you everyone who has so far commented, read and voted for these stories - I hope you enjoy this story!!

Of all the villains Scott had faced the one that still scares him the most was the Nogitsune or as everyone more commonly referred to him as, Void Stiles. As much as Scott tried not to there was still parts of his best friend's behaviour that made him wonder if some part of Void was still present within Stiles.

Since they had all graduated the entire pack seemed to have drifted far apart, even Scott himself no longer lived in Beacon Hills but for the first time in many years, this week everyone was returning to Beacon Hills to celebrate Noah Stilinski's retirement and Parrish's promotion to Sheriff.

The main celebration was taking place on Saturday, but everyone had agreed to return for the entire week to help with setting up the School Hall for the party and to have their own private celebrations while meeting up as a Pack for the first time in years.

As Melissa was staying at the Argent house, Scott decided to stay in his old room with Rafael staying at the house also; Scott had offered to host anyone else who was heading into town to save having to book any motels after their history with them.

Everyone had declined the offer as arrangements had been arranged but all agreed to do one night camp over for old times' sake; the only person oddly quiet on the group chat for the event was Stiles, he hadn't even confirmed that he would be returning to for the event.

Scott had spoken both to Noah and Rafael to see if either of them knew anything, but both advised they had received no answer when they asked Stiles; Rafael had advised that Stiles had been deeply invested in a case, so he hadn't actually spoken to him in about two weeks but did advise that he had missed two of their pre-planned weekly dinners put in place when Stiles had started with the FBI.

After Scott dropped his bag on his bed, he decided to hop on his bike to the Sheriff's station to see how he could help with setting up but also was curious to see who this week's latest crazy person they were hunting down. As much as he loved the calm pace of LA he can't deny missing the thrill of the chase and the feeling of accomplishment when they won.

As Scott walked through the doors, the Station was more active than he was expecting; he could sense the panic and fear coming of multiple Deputies as he walked through unchallenged towards Noah's office. As he knocked and opened the door he was greeted with Noah, Rafael and Parrish all staring at him as they stop their conversation until he closes the door behind him.

"Hey Scott, sorry I haven't had a chance to come by the house yet; Noah called me on the way here so diverted here right away." Rafael advises greeting his son with a hub before Parrish shakes his hand as Noah throws him a quick sad smile, but Scott can read his emotions and knows something big is happening.

"What's going on? I haven't felt this amount of emotion radiating off everyone in a long time." Scott asks the trio wondering now if there is a hidden reason behind why after all these years the Pack are being reunited.

"Over the past three weeks up and down the country, a masked group with swords have been appearing and vanishing in a black smoke, anyone they have encountered have been left mentally shaken talking about glowing eyes and each have a letter S burned into the back of their ear. Last night they arrived in Beacon Hills." Noah advises as Scott's mouth drops open as he stares blankly at the three men trying to process the information given.

"But that's not possible they are all dead, Allison helped us kill them all and besides they followed a new master before their death and I am pretty.." Scott rants before trailing off before getting his phone out and typing quickly on it before the sound of a phone been dialled echoes around the silent room.