Captured by the Sarrum.

After that day when I had saved Morgana's life. We lived together in peace all the time. Little did we know we were being hunted by an unseen foe. It was tracking our every move. Our very lives were in danger.

We had lived in an old abandoned fortress in pace for a while. Just me and Morgana. But one day I had gone on a hunt to get some food for me and Morgana as the only nearest village where we could get food was in Camelot and neither me nor Morgana would want to risk our safety at a moment like this. So I went out hunting and found a deer. I was growing bigger and stronger every day and had gotten more experience at hunting every time.

But while I was struggling to drag the deer back to Morgana, the unseen foe which had been tracking us, had finally caught up. The man crept up with a few other people they were holding a chain link net in their hands. The man gestured silently, and the other men threw the net over the top of me. The large iron balls attached to the end of the net, hit the ground trapping me underneath.

I roared in anger and fright. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Morgana running out of the fortress towards me. She was coming to help. I tried nudging the net with my head to get it off me, but I just got even more tangled up in it. I looked at the man who had captured me, he looked at Morgana running towards my roars, a steely glint appeared in his eyes and he smiled a cruel smile. This was what he wanted. I was a target but Morgana was the prize. I looked in fright towards Morgana. I tried to tell her to turn back and save herself. But I couldn't get the words to come out of my mouth in human language. 'Oh why didn't I pay more attention to Kilgharrah when he was giving me lessons on speaking human?'

Morgana used multiple spells, but the man who was the leader held a dagger to my throat and Morgana stopped casting spells. I heard the man speak. "Now witch." he said. "If you don't want me to kill your little friend here then you will release my men from your spells." Morgana looked at me. She bowed her head and released the men from the spells. So the man knew of Morgana's love for me.

"Who are you?" Morgana asked, hate clear in her voice.

"I am the Sarrum." the Sarrum said. "And you Morgana Pendragon are my prize." The men grabbed Morgana by her arms. I roared and tried to fight again, but I was still only little. "Tell your pet. To calm down." the Sarrum said. He nodded for the men to let go of Morgana. She took the net off me slightly,  she lifted my head in her hands. "Aithusa." she whispered. "Don't try and fight. Just let them do this. I don't want to see you hurt." I could see the Sarrum smirking. I chirped and nodded. Morgana smiled a small smile.

"Pick it up." he ordered his men. The men came and picked me up still caught in the net. The others grabbed Morgana again and they lead us away. Morgana kept glancing back at me along the way. I bared my teeth at the Sarrum to let him know that no one on his side was a welcome friend and that we would reap revenge for this. The Sarrum kept me next to Morgana as we were marched away. All the way Morgana whispered words of consolation to me. Eventually we reached this tower, which was more like a pit. It was built into the middle of a small citadel. If you went to the floor below there was a door, where the Sarrum took us through to the inside of the pit.  

"Now." the Sarrum said. "On the floor above is the hatch to this pit. The door will always stay locked. Your food will come through at the top. You will receive no light, while you are in here." his men chained Morgana to the wall, her arms above her head. They then threw me in with her. "If you dare to use magic I will kill you and your little pet." The Sarrum laughed a cruel laugh as he walked away, locking the door behind him.