WILDFIRE.

WILDFIRE.
a tetsurou kuroo fanfiction.
(ft. background bokuaka
and kagehina).

━━━━━━  ( ₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚.* +  )

Contrary to popular belief, group projects were not actually the bane of Akemi Kishimara's existence.

Now, it is true that she would rather do the work by herself. And it is true that she finds it to be less stressful to work on her own. And it is definitely true that she doesn't like having to rely on other people in order to complete a task. However, in general, Akemi likes people and therefore, doesn't mind having to do a group project here and there; they could even be enjoyable with the right partners.

Tetsurou Kuroo is definitely not the right partner for a group project with Akemi Kishimara.

It's not like the boy isn't smart — in fact, he's one of the smartest people Akemi knows, practically identical to her in grades.

It's not that he's a bully, or a bigot, or anything like that, and even though he cuts far too close to deadlines for her liking, he still somehow always manages to get his work done.

Working with Tetsurou Kuroo — a boy with ridiculous height, a crooked smile, and permanent bedhead — made Akemi lose the one drop of sanity that she's managed to retain between two part-time jobs, school, and her declining mental stability. He is obnoxious, overly-competitive, loud, and he does not shut up. Ever.

Put simply, Tetsurou Kuroo annoys the crap out of Akemi Kishimara.

Unfortunately for her, he won't be stopping any time soon, especially when the rising captain gets the idea in his head that she would be the perfect manager for Nekoma Municipal High School's Boys Volleyball Club.

( ₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚.* +  )  ━━━━━━

꒰ 🏐 ꒱₊ؘ۰ * ☽˚. ⁀➷

in which akemi kishimara hasn't
touched a volleyball since her dad died,
and a certain aggravating middle blocker
and his team help her fall in love with
the sport all over again.

or

in which tetsurou kuroo unwittingly
relights and unleashes the wildfire that is akemi kishimara.