Ch. 3 Messy and Gross

"Sorry. Didn't realize someone else was in here," you said quietly, keeping your voice down in case the police were going through the house. 

You listened and didn't hear anything except maybe the distant sound of voices. Had Shoto convinced the police to go away? The alcohol was one thing since only a handful of people at the party were of legal age to drink, but you'd seen the amount of drugs Keigo and Toya had out earlier. You'd all be fucked if the police found those. 

No wonder Izuku had left the party early, you realized. The lucky bastard had driven off just before the cops showed up. You should have left, too, you knew, feeling more frustrated than you already were after he hadn't even bother to take care of your needs earlier. 

Now you were stuck at a party in a closet with someone you didn't know, hoping you wouldn't get caught. Why was Izuku always so smart and you always felt so dumb?

"I'm sure we can leave soon," you whispered to your stranger in the dark. 

"Shut up," the male voice said behind you.

It wasn't a voice you recognized from work. This voice wasn't the gruff bark of Bakugo or the sing-song style of Keigo, and it certainly wasn't the gravelly rumble of Toya.

No. Your companion in the tiny closet wasn't anyone you knew.

When he told you to shut up, he wasn't being demanding; in fact, his tone was more dismissive than anything else, like your words weren't even worth saying so you might as well not have said them at all.

Fine. If that's how it was going to be. You went back to listening to try to figure out what was going on outside the two of you, not hearing any noises in the kitchen any longer. Maybe it was safe to come out now, or maybe it would be better to find a new hiding spot with someone who didn't tell you to shut up, maybe—

He was right behind you.

You froze, breath hitching in your throat. The stranger was right there. Right behind you. Like, right-right behind you. Without even turning around, you knew from the sound of his clothes and the feel of his body heat that he was no more than inches away from your back.

He was taller than you, you realized, and you felt him lean down toward you, his mouth right by your ear.

"You smell like sex," he whispered.

These unexpected words, and the likely truth of them after what you'd done in the car with Izuku, made you suddenly stand up straighter, and you were even more embarrassed by your reaction when you heard him snicker behind you.

Trying to maintain your composure, you swallowed down your embarrassment. "Who are you?" you whispered back.

But no sooner had the words left your mouth than a hand came around in front of you, putting one finger to your lips to silence you.

"No talking."

Instinctively you jerked back, eager to get away from the touch of a strange man's finger on your mouth, but you were clumsy from the alcohol you'd already drank. Your attempt to get away only meant that you actually leaned back into him, your back pressing against his chest.

That movement earned you a single, quiet laugh from the stranger.

Since he hadn't taken his finger away from your lips, you grabbed his hand, trying to pull it down and away from your face, but all this did was make you squirm against him even more.

"Fuck off," you threw an elbow back, hoping to hit his stomach and get him to back up, but instead your elbow was met with strong abs that didn't budge.