Can't Help

Wise men say
Only fools rush in..
But I can't help falling in love with you

If you had told Slash that he would someone good at this place six months ago, he would have definitely laughed in your face, telling you to kindly fuck off.

But as he was watching Axl, who was beside him on the dock, both their feet in the water just enjoying eachothers company, the sun was starting to set, sending out golden rays that set Axl aglow in the most beautiful way, he thinks he should definitely have more manners.

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Axl would have run for the hills if you had told him. He never believed there was anyone out there for him, let alone someone like Slash.

Axl would've laughed in your face if you told him someone like Slash would fall for him, that was just cruel of you.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Axl had knew Slash was it for him almost immediately, but what sealed the deal was when Axl's niece came over.

The mother fucker played princesses with her for fucks sake, as if he could get any more attractive.

Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Slash knew Axl was it for him when they were in the kitchen and Axl had held his hand out, before slow dancing with him, the glint of the sun shining through the kitchen and making slash's breath catch as he watches Axl's eyes light up like a flame, drawing Slash in.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

You could say both of them knew at the same time when they snuck our of their homes and into the field behind them, and stayed until dawn laughing with tears streaming down their cheeks, Axl's face no longer puffy with anger.

Take my hand
Take my whole life, too

Axl knew he wasn't even nineteen yet, but he couldn't help imagining little pitter patters of feet on the floor of a house with Slash..but he couldn't say that right now.

Little does he know Slash has some thoughts of his own on the subject.

For I can't help falling in love with you

They are both brought out of their thoughts and just looked at eachother, Slash unable to keep the quiet and finally blurting out a soft

"Tell me what your thinking."

For I can't help falling in love with you

Axl smiled softly, the rays of gold from the sun catching in his eyes again as his lips parted to say nine words that made Slash's heart stop.

"I'm gonna marry the hell out of you someday."

__________________________

Another update!

Hope you enjoy!