Midnight Ride

Slash was currently shivering as he walked out barefoot towards the lake.

He would have brought shoes but he could only sneak out of the house when his mom was watching TV, and that woman noticed every little sound he made.

Now he is walking to the lake and what he sees makes his jaw drop.

There was Axl, with a boat filled with a blanket and a table with two cups of hot cocoa.

Mind you it got quite cool in the nighttime.

Slash slowly approached the boat with slow steps, his jaw still open as he stutters.

"Might want to close your mouth before someone gets some funny ideas." Is the sentence that snaps him out of his thoughts and cause him to scowl and bite his lip as he sees the smirk on Axl's face.

"Aw cmon sugar don't frown at me. I hate seeing you frown." Axl says causing Slash to growl at him.

"Alright. Only one way to fix this. " Axl says before going up and getting in Slash's face, frowning at him.

Slash continues to frown at the redhead, only then noticing that Axls hand was inching up towards his ribs, causing his eyes to widen.

Although it was a few seconds to late before next thing Slash knows he's on the ground being pinned.

He yelps and stares up at the redhead that was now smirking at him.

"Well, now that your not frowning at me, what do you say we take that boat ride?" He asks as Slash rolls his eyes and cracks a smile.

Once they are in the boat and Axl has wrapped a blanket around Slash's shoulders, Axl sets off to rowing them to the center of the lake.

As they twirl around in circles, Axl having already stopped rowing, lightening bugs start to shimmer in the darkness.

Slash stares at them in wonder before he's once again snapped out of his thoughts by Axl softly speaking.

"Your really pretty you know. I know I sound like a right dick most of the time but I act that way because I like you, and I don't exactly know how to tell you all the time." Axl says softly.

Slash slowly turns toward Axl, his eyes twinkling with the light from the flying insects, causing Axl's own breath to catch in his throat.

"I think I figured that out when you pinned me against the tree and asked me out here. Not to mention you act like a confident prick half the time." Slash begins to smirk.

Axl laughs and smirks back at him "So are you saying you like me back?"

Slash looks at the redhead and hums leaning across the distance in between them and beckoning Axl closer with his finger.

Axl didn't even see it coming. It only registered in his mind that Slash tipped him over into the freezing lake water when he heard Slash laughing and saw his head thrown back, unsuspecting.

Axl slowly smirks and goes under the water, coming up under the boat and tipping it, the only sound he hears after that is Slash gasping as he's thrown in.

Although, the next sight has him cackling out to the empty sky with glee, Slash coming up from under the water, soaked to the core.

Slash slowly stops the boiling rage that is taking place under his skin to take a look at the redhead.

To actually look at him for the first time.

And what he sees, makes his heart skip a couple beats in his chest.

The moonlight cast upon Axl causes his hair to shimmer and catch Slash's attention first, then lead down to his dripping skin, the light upon it causing Slash to actually want to reach out and touch it.

His fingertips only graze Axl's skin before the redheads head snapped up to stare at the curly haired kid, watching as his hand trails up to his arm before he takes matters into his own hands.

The air is electric as Axl grips the back of Slash's neck, slowly bringing him closer to where they inches apart, both of their hearts in their throats as they inch closer and closer before finally their lips meet in the middle.

They instantly melt into each other, Slash's arms coming to wrap around Axl's neck whule Axls wraps around Slash's waist.

What feels like an eternity later, they finally pull apart breathless and smiling like idiots.

And as they walk home that night hand in hand, stopping every few minutes to peck each others lips again, finally going to their separate homes and each collapsing against the  front door once its closed both still soaked through with lake water, the same thought goes coursing through both their heads.

'Its a bad obsession.'

But then again, isn't that the best kind?

..

SIKE YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE WRITING.

IM BACKKK🐍🎩