Intro to me

Practically every day is a repetition. I wake up, study, eat then sleep. A routine that never seems to end. The summer I desperately yearned for this winter is a lie. It's nearly the middle of august and i haven't had the exciting moment everyone experienced. At least let me have a hot guy to drool over. Its even worse when im practically giving myself up for social suicide. Practically everyone is achieving their hot summer and traveling across the country wearing the shortest micro skirt. So, what kind of person would deliberately wear a winter hoodie during 90 degree weather especially in a society where clothes depict your life? Well clearly all the kids who are here. It's only 8 in the morning and I'm here getting ready to take a test. And no, I'm not being dramatic I take a whopping total of 3 tests and assigned test sectionals then sent to practice for future AP's. My life is so great. 

I live being told I only need to study for just another year, but what about the future? Will I toss out the idea of studying once I get to college? This idea of studying will never end. As a student I'm always cooped up in a room then once I'm shipped to college I'll have to study for a degree until I'm recruited for a job, in which the studying will then be overturned by work.

This is what I dread the most. My mother teaches that repetition is key to success, yet I fear the life that seems like an endless loop.