5

Y/n p.o.v
After he left, I was blushing like crazy. We practically held hands. I got up and ran to Bree.
"Bree I need help" I yelled panicked. She looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, what do you need y/n?" I had her full attention now. I looked nervous and said "I think I like a-lan, he makes me feel so happy inside and I get butterflies around him."

Her smile dropped and stared at me. She sighed and said "y/n you cant like him, I'm sorry but you can't even be together.
I frowned and said "why not, you and bonzo are together." She smiled sadly and told me that was different.

"How is that different from you and bonzo, he's a zombie and your a human. Yet I can't date a-lan because it's somehow different from you and bonzo." I stated looking at her. I really liked him but yet I can't date him because he's a alien?

I ran out of the room And I bumped into Addison and she saw me with a sad look on my face. "Hey hey what's wrong" She frowned as I looked at her. "Nothing, but the casual murderous stroll at night, you?" Addie giggled. "No I'm serious what's the matter" "well if you must be so nosey, my sister and I got into a fight." She looked up trying to think of what to say(as cliche as that is) "Well whatever it is she probably has your best intentions at heart, even though those good intentions might be annoying and even hurtful but you both gotta listen or the cycle of hate a resentment will continue." I spoke with resentment. "Yeah I guess but why do I have to be bigger because of her own problem" Addie looked down at me and said "that is just something you two have to talk about." I wispered under my breath "but I don't wanna."

(Since we don't understand zombie, bonzo lines will not be written but there will be an understanding that he does)
Bree p.o.v
Bonzo calls "hi bonzo" I sigh "no I'm fine bonzo it's just that Y/n has a crush on an alien and as their sister I want to protect them, Incase the wolves are right about them" ... "Well yes I believe in Addie's decision but everyone else isn't on board and I rather I take the hits then them" ... "Bonzo I understand that their growing up but-" ... "You were scared of the aliens too, just like everyone else was." ... "Well last time I checked bonzo Y/n isn't your responsibility, ok so back off" "no bonzo I'm sor- he hung up on me.

A-lan p.o.v
I found zed, I needed to talk to him. "Zed!" I ran over to him. "Hey a-lan what's up" he asked.  "Do you know the feeling a-spen has for you? Do you know what they are called?" I questioned him as I titled my head. He chuckled and answered "yeah they like me, why do you ask?" "Well I think I might like someone, and when I'm around them my hands gets sweaty and space moths are in my stomach".  He smiled at me and said "who do you like?" I got nervous and started looking around avoiding eye contact and clenched my fist lightly, As a nervous habit. "I like y/n." Zeds smile got wider. "awwww you would be so cute together, you should ask them out!" Maybe I should. "Thank you Zed, I might!"

*Skip time*

Still A-lan's p.o.v
I was walking around, and I found some sort of path, I walked down the path and I see a beautiful waterfall with a picnic and I see the one I have great feeling for. They were in the water.  I blushes and walked over to them.

  I blushes and walked over to them