8

Y/n p.o.v

I lay in my bed not wanting to get ready. It's been a month since Addison and the aliens left.  I had been crying every day since.  Bree keeps trying to come and get me ready for graduation. I'll get prepared later. "Y/n come on, we are meeting Zed, Bonzo, and the pack." She is so annoying,  I love her but she's getting on my nerves. She can't see how it affects me that our best friends are gone. "Im going later, so go away," I yelled back to her as I got up from my bed.  I sighed as I heard the front door slam. I guess I got her upset, I took off my clothes and I hopped in the shower. I got out of the shower and grab my binder. I put it on and then I put on my clothes and I didn't want to wear the gown so I just put on the hat.

skip time to right before the spaceship came back.

I listened to Bree, Bonzo, and zed talk until we heard a familiar spaceship sound. I looked to see a beaming light, everyone covered their eyes and the light died down. I looked to see Addie, A-lan, A-spen, and a-li. "Addi! you came back," we yelled together. we all went to hug her. I smiled for the first time in the month.  I gave A-spen a hug and smiled at them. I looked at A-li and did our handshake and joked. "Ugh, why are you back, I only wanted a-spen and a-lan." I smiled at her as she smirked. "It's not like I wanna see your face, we only came back bc Addi needed to graduate."  we all looked confused. "what about utopia," Willa asked.  A-lan smiled softly and told us "Seabrook is our utopia". "but Seabrook isn't a perfect place." My sister told them while holding Bonzo. "it's not, its emotional, messy..." A-spen said looking over to Willa and smiled. I smell shipppppp.  "full of surprises." Willa told them winking at A-spen. "where change can happen." "where someday can be today." Zed and addi looked at each other. "what a perfect place to call home, now I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm just one proud mothership, I love you kids." the mothership sounded like she was crying. "PARTTTYYYYYYYY" Wyatt yelled. 

time skip

Everyone was dancing but I snuck off to mine and a-lans spot

Everyone was dancing but I snuck off to mine and a-lans spot. I like this spot, it's so calming and it's the place A-lan and I confessed to each other.  "Y/n? what are you doing here? Everyone is having a party." A-lan told me. I walked over to him and hugged him. I teared up, I missed him so much. "I missed you so much and when you left I cried for a month every day because I felt so depressed.." I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled and pulled something out. "I found these on the ship, I wanted to give you one because I want you to be my partner and I wanna be yours. if you let me." 

I gasped and smiled brightly

I gasped and smiled brightly. "of course, ill be your partner." he smiled as I said that. "may I put it on you?" I nodded and turned around. I felt his gloved hands graze my neck as I blushed slightly. He turned me around and smiled as he saw it on my neck. I went on my tippytoes and put my arms around his neck and leaned in. I kissed him and he kissed me back deeply. He pulled away and gave me the most adorable grin ever. I grabbed his hand and lead him over to the picnic thing and I made him sit down. I handed a few grapes to him and he ate them. I gave him a peck on his cheek. Which caused his face to light up. After a little while, I started packing up the stuff. I was gonna take A-lan to my house because Bree is not home and I wanna sleep.  "We are going to my house, Im tired so we are gonna sleep". I told him as he nodded smiling. 

skip time to the bedroom

"Can you turn around real quick?" I asked him. "Yes." He turned around and I quickly changed into comfortable. "you can turn around now" I laid in my bed as I sighed. "are you ok." He asked me. "Im fine just really tired." I yawned as he nodded.  I sat up and pulled him over to my bed and laid him down. "can you cuddle with me." I asked him and he smiled and wrapped his arms around me.  I kissed his lips, And put my face in his chest. "I love you," I muttered to him falling asleep. the last thing I heard him say was I love you too.