Love Fairy x Y/N

The pond is glistening and is making soft pouring noises from the tiny waterfall as you and your elf friend search for berries for your pie you are make for each other,daphne, your friend pouts at you and remarks that.

      "there's not a blueberry bush here but instead there's just unripe blackberries." You roll your affectionately at her, but reply to her 

      "Ok dar- um, daphne but your a elf elf that can create any material or unmaterialistic object, your a love fairy~" she knows this yet still insists that "they're better when they've been in the wild for a while.".

        You love her persistent personality and how her black and shiny hair flows in the wind, while your pixie cut just makes you cold, you try to tell her your feelings but every time you just back out and gif up.

"Hey y/n, we still got more berries to pick, Yk, water fairy's are more focused than you and your a mushroom fairy y/n." You chuckle and take a slow pause, this is the moment, take your shot, 

"Hey Daphne~want a raspberry?" you place a raspberry between your two lips and looks at her affectionately.

        Daphne looks at you then your lips and whispers out loud "Omigosh, of course I do," she presses her lips against yours and you two kiss with the raspberry between the both of you she unties the ribbon holding your dress together and you do the same with hers so as you kiss romantically in the golden hours sunset you toss the basket for the berries and you both love until you can't no more.