Two bored horny gfs doing things lol

You and your gf are at her house, her parents are on vacation (very original) and it's just you two, you've been looking up sexy games for spicing up the romance on watt pad and Pinterest and find a spin the bottle but for clothes not people. You ask her "wanna play this game my love? It's easy to play." She agrees and after a quick moment of explaining you start by spinning the green glass, lands on 'take their shirt off' your gf looks at you passionately and you unravel the ribbon at the back of her shirt to reveal her rose go.d lingerie looking bra, next she spins and looks at you mischeviosly "take off their pants~" you blush as she removes your shorts and she can see your thighs.

It's your turn and you land on 'take bra/underwear off' and now your gf is blushing hard while unbuckling the hinges off her bra already where you slip it off and you see her amazing chest and curves on her dark skin and you compliment her with; "Beautiful as ever love." She flaps a hand at you, "What a charmer you are." She spins and lands on take pants off again so you get another turn. You land on 'take panties off without your hands'

Your gf takes off her jeans and allows you to as you start using your tongue to roll her smooth pants off her thighs which leaves her completely naked

 "Now you~"

By this part of the game she gets as many turns as wanted so she spun like a madman till you were as clothed as she.

  Your girlfriend presses her body against yours and kisses you passionately as she pushes you to the bottom of her, you start playing with her nipples and she moans loud enough for the neighbors to hear, you put three fingers up to her mouth and whisper "let's give them a show darling."

"I like that idea." Your gf moans again and starts fingering you and you moan louder than she did as she starts to get to three fingers inside you. 

"I think I'm going to c-"

       OK END OF THIS STORY MY HORNY LESBIAN BESTIES SINCE IDK WHAT TO WRITE NEXT🤠🤠

Give me ideas pls