Operation: save Alexia from blondie hottie.

(WRITER CUTTING IN: hi! Okay, this chapter was meant to go before the previous chapter. K bye enjoy!)

Madison spots Isabella from far away and rushes to her.

"Hey, hi, hello I need Isabella for a minute thank you" "Wha-" Madison pulls Isabella to the kitchen.

"Madison!! you just pulled me away from the hottest girl EVER" Isabella yells out, Lauren spots Alexia and Blondie walk to another room. Cindy notices Alexia and turns to Isabella quickly "Isa we need your help, you know Alexia really well right???" Cindy says standing in front of Isa. Isabella nods. "okay would you say that *points to the girls talking to Alexia* is her type?" Lauren turns immediately waiting for Isabella's answer. Isabella stares at Lauren who had very sad puppy dog eyes. She nods no. Lauren lets out a sigh of relief.

"You like her?" Isabella asks Lauren. Lauren stands up and nods. "After the whole Camila thing, Alexia was there for me. She would check up on me and ask me how I was doing *Lauren fidgets with her fingers* she is the reason why I wake up the next day to see the good morning messages she would send to boost my self-esteem *Lauren smiles very wide*" Cindy pouts and holds onto Madison's hand very tight. Madison looks over to Cindy and lays a kiss on her forehead. Lauren sniffles and smiles "help me please".

They all nod "Of course we'll help" Isabella side hugs Lauren "You should've said it earlier silly, I would've done something" Lauren nods. Isabella gathers all of them in a circle "alright here's the plan, I'm gonna go to Alexia and you know start the conversation and ask her what's the deal with blondie hottie, If she tells me "No" THEN I will make a hand gesture like this *moves finger in a circle* *Lauren nods entering the operation mode* after I do that gesture I'll try to pull blondie hottie away from Alexia so she stands alone that's when you my friend *grabs Lauren's hand* goes to alexia and SAYS THE DAMN TRUTH THAT YOU LIKE HER!" Isabella screams at Lauren, with fear in her eyes she nods rapidly. "Alright BREAK!" Isabella claps and walks out.

Meanwhile...

On a little bench right outside sat Kendall and Alex, staring at the stars and clouds moving by the moon.

"Moon-watching is my favorite thing to do" Kendall blurts out.

Alex smiles at her comment "It's very beautiful I agree with you on that *points to the sky* look, that star is blinking the brightest" Kendall looks over to where his hand is pointing and smiles.

"Make a wish" Alex turns to Kendall to face her. Kendall faces him "You first". Alex smiles and looks up and closes his eyes to make his wish "Done" Alex turns to her again "Your turn" Kendall smiles looks up and closes her eyes to make her wish.

They both sit outside for over 2 hours talking and laughing. Just getting to know each other.

While inside, the operation of saving Alexia from blondie hottie is on the go!

Isabella makes her way to Alexia very casually.

"Hey, Ale! I was just looking for you" Isabella wraps her arm around Alexia. She looks at Isabella and laughs "Isa I've been here the whole time how can you be looking for me" "Oh, really? Guess I wasn't looking very hard!" Isabella lets out a nervous laugh and looks at the girl standing in front of them both "Nice to meet you, I'm Isabella" Isabella reaches her hand out. The model shakes her hand and smiles. "Laura. Nice to meet you too!" Isabella smiles and sighs. "Well, how are you guys doing?" Alexia takes a sip of her drink "Laura was talking about the time we sneaked out at 1 am for pizza" "OMG that was the best day ever, you were wearing your fluffy bucket hat that you looked very cute in if I do say so myself" Alexia smiles at Laura's comment. Isabella stares back and forth at both of them and chuckles nervously. She looks away and freaks out.

Meanwhile, Lauren is staring from far away at Alexia's gestures and smiles she portrayed every time the blondie would speak. "It's been already *checks phone* 30 minutes and she's not been able to pull Alexia away" Madison walks to Lauren and side-hugs her "Everything will be alright laur just give Isabella some time, she'll do it ". 

Madison stood correct! Wait... oh no...

The door opens up again and a familiar face catches Lauren's eyes. "Fuck this." "What?" Madison looks back to see Shawn and Camila standing at the door being greeted by their mutual friends. Lauren rolls her eyes and pulls herself together. "Hey Hey, just ignore her okay? ignore. her." Madison says standing in front of Lauren blocking her view from them. "focus on her." Madison tilts her head where Alexia was standing at.

While the conversation between Isabella and Laura was happening, Alexia moves her head to stare at Lauren. Both stare deep lost in each other eyes. Alexia smiles hard at Lauren. Lauren gives Alexia the biggest smile ever and waves at her. Alexia smiles at her and waves back. "I'm gonna leave you guys at it" Alexia pats Isabella's shoulder and whispers in her ear "Have fun" Isabella smiles at her comment and continues to talk with Laura. Meanwhile, Alexia makes her way upstairs. Lauren glances at Alexia walking upstairs.

"Madi, I think it's time." Lauren smiles big. Madison hugs Lauren "Go get her" Lauren smiles and walks over upstairs.

Madison jumps with joy seeing her best friend happy. Cindy walks in and sees Madison jumping with happiness. "Mads, is everything okay? Did everything work out?" Madison turns around to face Cindy and grabs her face in her palms. "Everything is alright" Madison grabs her face and slowly leans into Cindys' lips.

Butterflies. Butterflies. All they felt were butterflies at that moment.

Madison and Cindy pull away. Cindy smiles "I've been wanting to do that for such a long time" "Hehe me too...I was just waiting for the right moment" Madison smiles and kisses Cindy's forehead.

LAUREN POV

I make my way upstairs to Alexia's room. I breathe in and out slowly and calmly.

*knock* *knock*

"Yes?" Alexia says faintly behind the door.

I slowly open the door. Alexia smiles "Hi Lauren, is everything okay?" Lauren walks in and slowly closes the door "Hi uhm yeah everything's super just wanted to come to check up on you, I didn't see you downstairs. You okay?" Alexia smiles and says "Im okay just want to rest a little" "Oh okay that's great" Both sit on the bed in silence "so- "so-" they both speak at the same time and laugh. "You first," Lauren says to Alexia. "Thanks for coming up to check up on me. Honestly, I needed a break from that conversation with Laura" Alexia rubs her eyes. "Who's Laura?" Lauren tries to act dumb by not knowing exactly who Laura was. "She's just this girl who I met up with in Paris during an event. Not to be mean or anything but she KEPT talking and talking and I just was so out of it" Alexia giggles. "Now she's Isabella's problem" Lauren giggles. "Good luck to Isa then," Lauren says while Alexia stares at Lauren. Lauren stares back at Alexia. "Uhm Alexia" Alexia nods and stares up and down at Lauren. Lauren stares at Alexia fidgeting with her shirt while laying her hands on her lap. "Uhm" Alexis stops Lauren "I know everything" Alexia smiles at Lauren. Lauren acts cool "You do?" She giggles. Alexis nods. They both laugh and lay down next to each other just playing with each other's hands.

———-
GUYS! HI! sorry for be MIA a ton of sh*t has happened. Vacations and organizations for college. I'm not dead sooo that's some good news 👍🏼😂. Hopefully you guys like this chapter. Not sure what I will do for next chapter but I'll try to become more active on this story. if u can comment some stuff you would like to see next chapter 👀 I'm curious...