I thought you loved her.

(CLAUDIA POV)

I reach over in my backpack to check my phone. While opening I see 14 missed calls 27 text messages from Camila and Dinah.

My eyes widen and dials Camila.

*rings*
"Claudia where have you been why aren't you answering dude!" Camila yells over the phone worried.

"Mila oh my god im sorry I just was caught up with somebody I'm sorry" I say in a sorry way.

"who?" Camila asks questionable.

"Uhhh.." I bite my lip and guesses a name.

"Anyways where are you at" Camila says.

"Im by the food stands and the restrooms are you like near I'll wait here if you want" I say.

"Yea just wait there for us k bye" Camila hangs up.

I hang up and wait around the food stand and restroom how I said I was. I spot the girls walking this way.

I walk over to them and apology.

"Claudia I was worried sick" Camila runs up to me and hugs.

I hug all of them saying sorry.

"It's alright clauds don't worry about it" Stassie says.

I walk over to Kendall and Lauren and say hi to them.

"Hi guys what a surprise!" I smile and hug them

"The surprise it is how you doing!" They smile and hug each other.

"I'm doing good" I smile and they nod smiling

—————————
20 MINUTES PASS.
—————————

I grab my phone and notice a text from Sabrina.

@SabrinaClaudio : 8:30 see you there beautiful<3

I look down and smile. Camila then pulls me to the side away from everybody.

"8:30? Sabrina??? What the hell is going on Claudia" Camila looks at Claudia mad.

"Mila I can explain really" I say worried.

"What about Madison, Claudia. are you sneaking around with Sabrina dude? Is that where've you been, hanging around with Sabrina!" Camila says madly.

"Yes! I've been hanging out with Sabrina okay. During her performance she kept looking my way and telling me to meet her backstage and so I did. I met her band her brother and they were so nice and she was just... just beautiful talking with me was amazing like I was lost in her words and her eye-" I look at Camila tearing up.

Camila tears up " I thought you loved her Claudia. I thought you loved Madison..".

I look over to the girls and Kendall and Lauren hearing our conversation. Lauren and Kendall shake their head tearing up and turns around.

"Mila-" Claudia tried to grab Camila arm.

Camila moves away "Go and meet Sabrina, Claudia. Go."

"Cami-" I tear up even more. Camila walks away with the girls, Kendall, and Lauren holding her.

I stand there tearing up. I put down my head for a minute to wipe off my tears. As I pick up my head and notice Madison walking over to the girls. Madison hugs Kendall and the girls tight. I stare and put my head down hitting my head.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Claudia" I say to my self.

I look at my phone and text Sabrina.

@ClaudiaTihan : on my way <3.