[CH. 26]: UA Sports Festival Pt. 8

"Midoriya moves to the second round!!"

Cheering and shouting ensued as the first battle was over. Denki on the other hand nudged Bakugo's shoulder and gave a side remark, "He also got you with that shoulder toss, right, Bakugo?"

"Shut up, dunce face..." Bakugo growls without looking at Denki. He continues as he cursed under his breath, "That jerk...!"

[y/n] then jumps out of her seat with Uraraka as they cheered on Izuku while Iida pumped his fists in the air enthusiastically. "He won! He actually won! I can't believe it, he won! Did I mention that he won?!" 

[y/n] was giddy as she sat back to her seat while Uraraka tries to calm her down, "Yeah, he won! This is off to a good start!" Iida joins the hype, "Right on!"

"Oh, right! Todoroki's next!" [y/n] stood up as she left her seat. 

"Where are you headed, [y/n]?" Uraraka and Iida asked as they see their friend fleeting. With a confident reply, "It's Todoroki next! I bet they'll be finished on a whim anyway," she then walks away but she stopped in her stroll and went back.

She then went to a seat right above hers with a few more bleacher chairs away earlier, "Good luck to us later, Denki!" With a thumbs up, she finally left for her preparation room. 

Denki was left speechless he wasn't able to give back his reply, "I... sure..!" but [y/n] was not able to hear it.

He then sighs as he brings his palms to his face and groaned, "This is why I'm still single." Bakugo retorted with a scoff, "Maybe if you took things a little more seriously, it could have gone better for you. I'm surprised you even passed the written portion of the entrance exam here."

"Oi, Bakubro...!" Kirishima places his arm on Bakugo's shoulder, "Why you gotta be mean, man... that's un-heroic!" 

Bakugo looked away, "Tch!" 

Denki then replied with a sulking face, "This is why no one likes you...!"

"Enough!" He swats away Kirishima's arm, "As if I didn't see yall's faces when talking to a girl, you guys seem pretty weak, anyway!"

Kirishima denies, "You don't know what you're talking about..." 

"I know what I'm talking about, I'm not dumb like that pika boy over here!!" 

"Don't drag me into this!"

Izuku then approached the bleachers, Iida waved at the green-haired boy, "Izuku, we saved a seat for you!" 

Izuku, clutching his injured fingers, went to the seat and sat down as he looked around, "Where's [y/n]? It's not her match yet." 

Uraraka replied, "Oh, she guessed that the match after yours would end up quicker than we expected." 

"Why so?" 

Uraraka then puts a finger on her chin, thinking hard to recall their conversation earlier, "Ah...! All [y/n] said was 'they'll be finished on a whim'..." 

"But, does she not have plans on watching their match?" 

Iida replies this time, "I don't think so, she seems to be in a hurry."

-

[y/n] actually skipped into staying at the preparation room and headed to the entrance to the field instead as she leans against the wall, facing Sero's back as the match began, "I wonder if they could see me from here..."

At the start of the whistle the battle between Todoroki and Sero began, and so does her habit of yawning when she does nothing.

Before she could even blink, a large chunk of ice was already up and running as it occupied an immense part of the stadium, leaving the audience shivering and in awe at the massive piece of ice.