Contest [OPEN]

The comic collaboration has been under planning for quite some time now. It has a lot of the major things planned out so it will be moving on quickly from here.

However, we have decided to open up a contest for you all to participate in. It's a simple contest but involves a lot of creativity.

This contest is where you will be coming up with the names for the different worlds in the comic. We are in need of some very unique names for each world, and we would love for everyone to have a chance at getting involved with the comic collaboration. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved in a very simple way.

These are the worlds that we need names for, each with a description of what they are.

1. The normal non-powered world
This is the world where the normal animals live without powers. It has normal looking forests, caves, etc.

2. The magical world with powers
This is the world where the animals have powers and it's a magical place.

3. The galaxy world of peace and rest
This world is where the animals go after they have done their job in life. It's a peaceful place of rest with no problems or hardships. It has a beautiful galaxy look to it.

4. The mysterious world
Not much is known about this world. This is where the bad animals go after they have committed a crime. Once a crime has been committed, the animal disappears and ends up here in this world. No one good can go to this world. No one can get to it either unless they are a criminal or have done something very bad.

Those are the four worlds that we need names for. If you are entering, make sure to number your world names with the correct number listed above so that I know which world you are giving the name to. Tell me why you chose the names that you did and what they mean. Make sure to also tag three active Wattpad users.

If you do not follow the rules above, your entry will not be considered.

Thanks for reading and have fun with the contest!