Character Applications [OPEN]

The time has come for the character applications to be opened. I know this is the part that a lot of you are looking forward to the most.

Before we get into the form, I need to tell you a little about this comics storyline and what will be going on in it, otherwise some of the form will not make sense to you.

There are four worlds in the comic. A normal world where the animals live a normal life with a family, they don't have any powers in this world. There's a magical world where all of the animals in it have magical powers. There's a galaxy world of peace and rest where the animals go to when they have completed their job in life. Lastly, there's the mysterious world where the animals go after they have committed a crime or have done something very bad.

This story follows a group of 5 to 7 main characters who are friends. It will be based on their life decisions after they go to school, and if they choose to stay in the normal world or go to the magical world.

When the children in the normal world turn 14, they go to a school where they learn about the other worlds and other basic things in life. When they turn 16, they graduate from the school and then they must decide whether they want to stay in the normal world and have a family, or go to the magical world and gain magical powers. However, if they choose to stay in the magical world, they will never see their families again, and they will never get married or be allowed to fall in love.

These are the occupations in the comic

Students:
They are in school learning at the magical world or in the normal world.

Guardians:
They are the warriors that are in the magical world. They protect their world from any dangers and threats. They are the most elite group in the magical world, most animals dream of becoming a guardian. The guardians can travel to all the other worlds except the mysterious world since no one can go there. They have a transporting device that can take them to the other worlds. The leader of the guardians keeps the transporting device. Every new guardian is handpicked by the leader of the guardians. They must be chosen to be a guardian, they don't ask to be one. One of the guardians could see potential in an animal and they will bring it to the leaders attention. The leader will then decide if they can become a guardian or not.

Parents:
They are in the normal world, they have chosen to be in that world so they can have a family. Once they have a child, one parent must choose to leave while the other chooses to stay and raise the child. Once a decision has been made, the one parent who is leaving, changes to stardust and goes to the galaxy world of peace and rest. The other parent stays and raises the child until they turn 14 when they send the child off to school. When their child turns 16, the parent gets to say their goodbyes then after the ceremony happens when their child makes their decision, the parent turns to stardust and joins their spouse in the galaxy world of peace and rest. If the parents are meant to have more than one child, the one who left will come back down to their spouse and they are given more time together and they have another child. Once they have another child, the parent who left first must leave again, they cannot switch places. If a parent does not turn to stardust when they are meant to go, that means they are meant to have an occupation and stay longer in the normal world to become a teacher, healer, protector, etc. Once they have finished their occupation/job in the normal world, they will then turn to stardust and meet their spouse in the galaxy world.

Protectors of the portals:
They guard every portal to make sure no one goes in or out without approval. There are two guards at each side of the portal.
The portals are unique to each world, their colors, shape, and energy match the world that they lead to.