1

"Uh-huh, and how are ya gonna do that?" Sidrah asks casually.

"You don't believe I could do it, do you?"

"Caroline, I love you, but you have about fifty million plans you come up with, and you never follow through with any of them," Sidrah yawns.

"Well, then I guess I have to start following through with them, now do I? Because I'm serious."

"Well then let's hear it."

"I, sexy, young, beautiful, Caroline Accel start dating none other than the obnoxiously rich and arrogant asshole, Caspar Mason. Marry him, gain the trust I need to get on his will, and in a couple of years he'll... vanish without a trace."

"...Wow..."

" I know right?"

"..there's an awful amount of you in there, huh? Am I a part of this plan or are you telling me this for shits and giggles?" Sidrah says.

"Of course there's you. You'll be there every step of the way as my best friend."

"Ha," Sidrah says sarcastically "I'm hanging up now."

"I'm serious! I'm thinking of getting a lot of publicity, and what do people love more than two gorgeous, trendy best friends? Think Kylie and Stass, Paris and Nicole, Gigi and--"

"OK! I get it."

"I can see it now...With me in his arms, the public will love me and I'll be famous by association. When the time comes, we'll split the money fifty-fifty."

"Yeah, you keep saying he'll vanish, but...how?"

"Oh, come on, Sidrah! Do I have to spell it out for you? I'll kill him!"

"That's ridiculous." Sidrah says with a laugh, " You surprise me every day, you know that?"

"Fine, laugh all you want, but I'm gonna be the last one standing"

"What does that even mean? Listen, why don't you just come over?" Sidrah sighs.

Caroline really should think things through. Would she kill a man or is this another one of her elaborate fantasies? Maybe there's more to this...maybe she just needs a friend to talk to...

"Seriously, come over, okay?" Sidrah says carefully.

Sidrah goes to say goodbye but is interrupted.

"No way Sidrah!" Caroline's voice gets stronger, "Don't you dare hang up on me! I am NOT letting you talk me out of this! Okay, forget killing him or whatever. You have to admit, my plan still works. With or without the murder, we will end up in the public eye."

True.

People have gotten famous for the stupidest reasons, things much worse than dating a celebrity. It'll be a famous-by-association sort of thing. Caroline does have a point, I mean, there are other ways to end a relationship, we don't need to kill him...

"I'm taking this silence as a yes," Caroline says quickly. After another beat of silence, Caroline lets out a gasp, "You're in, right?! So you agree?"

"Ugh, just come over!" Sidrah groans and ends the call.