Dashing men (not gentleman)

Is it a bad thing to, assume that all, men are gentleman. I know all arent take my brother Jack for example his not the best example of a gentleman so I'm using him. If you have ever thought of him as a gentleman your absolutely wrong. Once at the bar the had only been one stool to sit and I wanted to sit on it when Jack pulled it from beneath me. I don't know if his just like that to me but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Waking up, I feel my head being extremely painful as if I just, got hit behind the head with a barrel of rum. Struggling to lift up the top half of my body I let, out a groan as I finely get up.

Looking my left hand side i could see my brother laying there unconscious.

My eyes trailed back to the men.

"A little help please boys" i ask giving them a smile. I heard the blonde scoff and walk away.

I did not expect that . My attention turned to the brown haired one and with a hopeful smile i tried again.
"Please" i practically begged which was something you'd never see me do.

"Sure why not" he said extending his hand. Finally a gentleman i grin reaching up to grab his hand which he rudely pulled away and laughed. He then walked over to his friend.