34. My kitten, my mango, my cream

After I let her stand under the shower, I removed my Haldi-drenched white button-up and then my black trousers and walked towards her. I saw her haunting gaze shift from my face to my stomach. I leaned closer, towering over her kittenish body, and trapped her between my arms. The water from the shower faucet continuously flowed from our heads to our feet. I neared the distance between our lips and slightly licked the water flowing through her lips. She is my kitten.

The way her breath was escaping from her mouth. The way those small gasps were leaving her body with my touch, I could appreciate that gradually she was melting herself under the shower. I lowered my face toward hers and placed a small kiss on the corner of her mouth. Her parted lips not only made her look innocent but also encouraged me to eat her like I suck a ripened mango. She is my mango. 

My first thing to attack was that pin, which held her saree plates against the blouse strip on her left shoulder. I undid it and let it drop on the floor, leaving her chest completely exposed to be admired by my gaze. I ran my tongue through my lips imaging how those white puffers could taste in my mouth. Maybe tastier than the cheesecake.

I licked her cleavage with my tongue like I lick the cream from cupcakes. Meanwhile, I used my hand and began to unhook her blouse hooks. Neither a word nor her hand came to stop me, which I assumed as an advantage and proceeded. I removed her blouse and threw it on the sink.

"You are so beautiful, Rosh!" I pressed my lips and gazed at her. We held our gazes for a second. I thought for a moment, about why she is not protesting me anymore. Is she afraid of hurting my feelings?

"What?" she pried out with confusion.

"Am I forcing you? Should we proceed it later?"

"No!" she barked with full of irritation that surprised me greatly. Then she began to hit me, "you stupid man, you keep touching me and kissing me then you leave me...with a feeling of unfinished in me..."

"Ok. Stop. I got that you are going so wild nowadays."

"Wild. I will murder you." I caught her wrists and tucked her against the nearest wall.

"I love my wild cat!" I kissed her to calm her but with a thought to annoy her more, I decided to interrogate her. "Ok. Tell me what do you want?"

"You..you don't know!"

"I dunno, what's going on in your mind." She stared at the floor and I gazed at her lavishing exposed body. The way water was passing through her was growing me wild, instead. Out of control, I kissed in between her breast, "Tell me, baby." I nibbled her collar bones, "What do you want!" She bent her head back, giving me room to place more kisses. Instead of replying, she continued enjoying my tender touches and began to moan.

I stopped in mid. She crunched her brows and glowered at me with her innocently looking furious eyes. My kitten, my mango, my cream.

I came to know one thing, if I start the process of lovemaking until I take her to climax I can't take a break, let whatever happens. If I stop, she will kill me with her blazing glare.

"I didn't get my reply!" I said stubbornly, annoying her further.

"I hate you!" She spat, cutely and tried to free her wrist. I chuckled.

"I love this horny Roshni!"

"I am not horny, not as much as you." She smiled teasingly and gestured to my bottom. I glanced at my bottom and was shocked to see a bulge trying to come out of my boxers. Stupid, junior Adi. "Ehem!" She coughed to tease me further then burst out laughing at my condition. I left her wrists but pulled her close to me by placing my arm around her back. The moment my hardness poked her thighs, her eyes widened like saucers. I pushed us against the wall and sandwiched her between me and the wall.