If Isabelle Had Bullies (Pt. 1): Overprotective Gator Dad & Isabelle (Oneshot)

(A/n: Ok so idk how this will go but anyway this oneshot was an idea I got where Isabelle had bullies at school and how Monty would react to it.)

~ Isabelle's POV ~

Its been a year since Gregory and I started living in the Pizzaplex as Freddy and Monty's adopted kids. Gregory and I have started public school I'm still in elementary while Gregory is in middle.

However even though I'm still in elementary school it's not been easy unlike Gregory. The reason why is because... I have bullies already.

They basically tease me about all sorts of shit but one of the things that hurts me the most is being teased about my fascination with specifically Gators because of my dad. As well as being teased about having 2 dads they're kinda anti-gay I guess which is just pure fucked up.

I as well as Gregory think the relationship our dads have is beyond sweet the bullies just don't get it because they're parents are straight mother fuckers so they don't know how cute my dads really are together
(Sorry if that offends anyone I don't mean it to it's just how Isabelle feels)

Like I've been called multiple different names including the gay f word that ends with "got" which I rather not say the whole word because it's really offensive and just painful to even think about.

I've only told Gregory about me being bullied and he does all he can to protect me from them. But still even with Gregory protecting me the bullies are the reason I often get picked up from school banged up with cuts, scrapes, or bruises.

Every time Monty picks me up and sees me with some sort of new injury he always asks how I got it but I never say the truth. I only lie and say "I was just playing and fell" However I'm honestly starting to think my dad doesn't believe me anymore but still just goes with it because I'm still young and active.

Either way today was the weekend and I'm glad it was. However I knew my dads wanted to take us to the park today but a part of me really didn't wanna go.

I just feared those bullies would be there and would hurt me. So because of that I tried to fake being sick but Monty found out I was lying and after Freddy and Monty changed into there clothes to blend in with other people we all ended up going to the park anyway.

They were both wearing over sized sweats and hoodies.

However Monty had a tank top on but an over sized hoodie over it

However Monty had a tank top on but an over sized hoodie over it. His tail was also tucked into his pant leg. Honestly even with as uncomfortable as it was to him, it was the only way he looked less suspicious and could hide that massive gator tail of his.

Anyway as I said once the 2 of them were ready we left the Pizzaplex and headed to the park. When we got there the day was going pretty smooth that I honestly thought I was wrong however that didn't last long. My bullies were here and they didn't hesitate on bullying me at all when I was alone with Gregory.