Long Time No See (Pt. 1): Gator Dad Monty & Grownup Isabelle (Oneshot)

(A/n: This is a oneshot I randomly came up with basically it far in the future where Isabelle is now an adult and has moved out of the Pizzaplex. She has her own house and family. Only it's been a few years since she's seen her old man and decides to go visit him)

~ Isabelle's POV ~

It's been years since I last visited the Pizzaplex and was taken under the wing of a certain gator. I am now in my late 20s almost early 30s, married and have 2 kids a little girl and a little boy they're names are Alison and Braydon. My husband is named Brandon

Brandon often works out of state so I don't see him to much. Then my kids remind me a lot of when Gregory and I were their age especially since the Alison is younger than Braydon just as I am with Gregory.

I moved out of the Pizzaplex when I became 18 as did my brother when he was that age. I've kept in contact with Gregory a lot because we're best friends always have been since we were little. Honestly moving out of the Pizzaplex was hard on Freddy and Monty they didn't wanna let us go.

Either way when I moved out I sadly lost contact with Monty and Freddy after a while and haven't seen them since. In fact I don't even think my dads know they're grandfathers.

It honestly pains me to know I've lost contact with them especially Monty. I loved that gator to death when he took care of me as a child.

As of right now I was just laying in my bed looking up at the ceiling with my arm behind my head thinking. I then looked over to my dresser that still had my Monty and Freddy plushies I had when I was a kid.

What was cute is that the plushies were set up in a way where they were both leaning against each other's shoulders. It's cute since I know the 2 of them are happily married as husbands. In fact I witnessed Monty's proposal to Freddy as a young teen and not even kidding it made me cry.

As I was looking over at the 2 plushies I realized that Monty plush was well loved more than the Freddy one even. Then below the plushies covered in dust was the old Gatwatch I was given as an 8 year old the day Gregory and I got lost in the Pizzaplex and we met Freddy and Monty for the very first time.

I then get up from the bed and grab the old and well loved Montgomery Gator plush as well as the dusty Gatwatch and sit back on the bed thinking "I wonder if this old thing still works."

So with that I set the plush in my lap while I sat crisscross on the bed and graze my fingers over the dusty Gatwatch finding the "on button" I then pressed it. To my surprise the watch immediately turns on I even see that there's 1 new recorded message.

Curious I press the message and a crackly southern accent comes through it then clears up...
"Hey rockstar, Ah was just wonderin' how you were doin' Ah miss ya a lot ya know. It's been really hard and stressful on yer Pop and I here at the Pizzaplex as of lately, and Ah kinda wish you were. If ya get this message respond when ya can but if ya don't thas ok too Ah know ya have yer own life to worry abou'. Yer dad loves ya and Ah hope to see ya soon. You'll always be my little rockstar"

The voice of the old animatronic gator then cuts off and when it does my eyes immediately fill with tears. I then lift the Gatwatch up to my lips and kiss it then whispered back "I miss you too daddy".

However just as I was having a moment my Daughter walks in immediately making me wipe the tears from my cheeks trying to hide the fact I was crying but it didn't work

Alison: "Mom?"

Isabelle: *says in head* "Shit" *says out loud* "What do you need Ally"

Alison: "Sorry, did I interrupt something"