chapter one- awakening

Zendaya's POV:
I woke up early... earlier than like,normal early i turn to my side and Tom was asleep its rare really that he's beside me? we are always in different locations for work and all sorts but waking up next to him made this warm fuzzy feeling every-time. no matter what we will always make time for each other. It's usually tom awake first, turning on his side too me, kissing my cheeks gently and softly not waking me up. but it was me this time i have to be the one to make him feel loved people say he loves me more but I wish people would understand that me and Tom we just show love differently we are so alike yet so different.

I turn to him his curly long hair messy,half on my pillow half on his so close to me I just look for a moment and i feel so lucky.He is truly beautiful. I lean my head against his and peck him on the nose gently but too my surprise he opens his eyes, and his arms wrap around me like a ribbon.(end POV)

"good morning... your up early its hardly even the next day zendaya" He giggles softly in his sleepy voice,
"sorry i didn't mean to wake you up..." she giggles back softly.
"aren't you exited for today!" Tom says still half asleep holding her tighter.
"for what...?" zendaya replied in confusion she was completely lost?
"met gala zendaya. your going to met gala." he said confused.
"shit. is it Friday right now are you serious!" Zendaya raised her voice in a happy but nervous manner.
"yeah of course i am it is Friday love and your gonna look like a princess, definitely do something with that hair though love its gone a little wild..." he laughs sarcastically.
"thank-you and no thank-you." she says back sarcastically with a small laugh at the end leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips.
"your damn cute thought" she whispered and winked before rolling out of bed and going downstairs.

Tom's POV:
I wake up to her voice, her touch, her beautiful eyes on mine there is literally no better feeling than when someone you love is beside you when you wake up, especially when i don't get too see her all the time recently, I try my best to be with her everyday I possibly can even if that means flying across the world to see her. not to sound too... i don't know cringey but there's something just so so soo special about waking up beside her? shes everything to me. i stay in bed staring at the ceiling with a stupid grin on my face I know its there but i cant get rid of it because shes just too special too me.

it had passed 10 minutes i hear her walking up the stairs those familiar soft steps.
"i made you something to eat" she smiles opening to door.
"you didn't have too zen-" i say my heart filling up with some feeling i can't describe.
"i know. i wanted too." she smiled sitting beside me and passing me a plate of avocado and toast she always knows my favourite. she took herself beside me cuddling herself into the duvet.
"you gonna eat?" i say placing my head on her shoulder.
"ill have something before i get ready we ran out of toast." she smile's and kisses my cheek.
i look at her for a second she had gave me 4 slices... I have enough with one.
i pick up two slices and pass them to her.
"here. eat with me you gave me more than enough and i'm not eating without you."
(end POV)

Zendaya's POV:
he seriously just- he just. i look at him for a second with blank eyes. "are u sure?" i whisper
"take it baby your gonna get hungry and moody... i know you." he smiles at me i smile back fireworks set off in my stomach.. they always do with Tom.. "i love you" i whisper shuffling my self milli meters away from his arm and wrapping my arm around it.
-
hello! this is quite short but i just wanted to sort of introduce the story and and nice short and sweet beginning i hope you enjoy leave all opinions here on on instagram @chansmp4 I hope you find this as sweet as I did :) 🤍