The home.

PRE WARN this chapter is very affectionate and will be more intense from now on in my story- (nothing sexual).

TOMS POV:
We drive and drive through every stone road, Zendaya beside me hugging the blanket I always leave on the passenger side for her, I could see her dazing off but I didn't say anything, we had been driving for about a hour, we were almost there, I was super nervous to show her, her new home. our new home.It was a-lot bigger than she will be imagining - but I sort of did that on purpose- I want this to be a surprise, and I want her to know I did this for us.
I look over to her once more and her eyes were shut, she was sleeping so peacefully still cuddling the little white blanket so tightly.
And in no time we arrived at our destination...

I stop the car and turn towards her, and still she lays sleeping peacefully.
"Zen?" I whisper moving closer to her.
"Zendaya, love we're here" I say a little louder but not enough to make her jump"
Her eyes began to open as I wrap my arm around her.
"You had a nice nap?" I giggle slightly she giggled softly back to me.
"Very nice" she says quietly looking me in the eyes.
I kiss her forehead gently.
"Come on beautiful let's go, you exited"
She sits up and smiled hugely
"YES of course I am let's go." She
Smiles and jumps out
Of the car.
She runs around to the other side and grabs my hand, and I see her look to her left seeing the house I had bought for us...
"Tom...." She whispers
"Is this really ours" she smiles.
"It is for sure!" I smile and I put the key inside the door twisting it to unlock the walls of our new memory's.

I see her eyes light up as we walk inside, It was beautiful really, watching her face glow as she saw our home,
She trails of from me a little she was sort of mesmerised by it I watched her walk around it all and see it all and screech and jump in excitement when she saw different things that she loved.
She makes her way upstairs and walks into our bedroom. She looks at me and smiles a smile so familiar but one I hadn't seen in awhile, she ran and jumped onto the bed.
"come on baby come lie with me" she giggled.
This was so surreal I hadn't heard her love something this much in ages... even me...
I lay beside her and stare into her beautiful brown eyes, and she moves closer to me.
"I love you so much Thomas, you know that right?" She whispers her nose more or less touching mine.
"I love you so much." I whisper back kissing her on the lips gently.
And we lay there for awhile.
~
about a hour passes, more looking admiring, deciding we're things should be and we're we want everything. I began to walk around on my own...

We started to walk away from one another in memorisation of our new home. I started to picture images of us and our experiences along the walls, our kisses are dates or achievements all those small lockets we unlock together.

I bump into Zendaya again after a while, but again she slept this time on the sofa, I could tell she was tired today she just continuously dozed off.

I sit beside her and she jumps slightly, unaware of her surroundings as it was all new to her and she stumbled into my arms.
"I think its time to go love" I whisper
And hear nothing as I feel her arms tighten around my torso as she begins to fall asleep again... bless her.
I let her fall into a deeper sleep, I then rock her back and forth within my arms, times like this were really special to me; times were i'm close to her and nothing else really matters, were I can hold her without worrying about a audience, and I can admire her beauty as she sleeps close to me.

Some time passes and I know we should leave. This was our home. But it wasn't ready yet.

I lift Zendaya up and her eyes open,I kiss her forehead slightly and I think she understands what I was saying to her.
She stumbles slightly as she walks to the door, I unlock it and hold her hand as we walk to the car her eyes still dazing as we walk.

She turns to me and whispers so quite its almost inaudible,
"Thank you"
I don't reply back I simply kiss her head and open the car door for her and she gets in.

She was very tired today... it was odd almost like she was losing sleep or something? Which I definitely hadn't been noticing?

We drive home as the stars now start to gaze through the cracks of the tilted blue sky, it was do beautiful everything about today was great.

Admiring her and looking to her eyes as she sleeps beside me and as her face lit up when I surprised her, those times were very special to me... almost surreal to me. those times make me fall in love with her more each day.
——————-
SO.... Thats the end of Toms POV... very cushy and beautiful!
Stay tuned for the next chapter! Out soon ❤️