{Chapter 3}

[BGM]
[Say You Love Me by ALAMAT]

Y/N's POV

----------------------------
I was walking home after skipping school the whole day,When my phone rang all of a sudden.

ON PHONE
*moshi-moshi*I said.
*ehh y/n-chan can you come to mushashi shrine for now*The caller answered indicating it was Mikey.
*huh?why?what's the matter?*I asked several times.
*just come real quick please,oh & bring some doroyaki on the way*He said.It's always me that has to buy his doroyaki  of all people.
*fine i'm on the way*i said ending the call going to musashi shrine.

IN Y/N'S MIND
     You gotta make this quick Mikey my kid needs me at home you know.

TIMESKIP

-----------------------

I arrived at the shrine with Mikey's little snack,I went through the rough crowd not minding the stares i get.
"Mikey-kun i'm finally here!!" I shouted,Mikey looked at me with sparkles in his eye's.
"Wah y/n-chin you're here,where's my food?" He asked being a total kid,I handed him the doroyaki I brought and he instantly devoured it.
"Get to the point Mikey why did you want me here?" I asked.
"I just needed you to attend the meeting that's all" he said finally finishing the food he ate.
"EHHH!!I came here just for a stupid meeting!!" I screamed out of the ordinary.
"Hey chill at least you brought my doroyaki" he said not giving a f•ck.
Just as i was about to bonk his head some one interrupted.
"What the hell is going on here!!" A loud voice interrupted,I recognized the voice similar to the fake nerds voice.*OK how did he get his butt her*I thought."oi Mikey!!what's happening up in here?"he asked & to be honest he looked different with his hair down & with no glasses on,he looked at me & straight up blushed looking like a tomato.
"Ara if it isn't the nerd wannabe" I said smirking like a psycho.
"Eh?how the fuck did you get her are you an intruder?" He asked still shocked by my presence.
"Am I not allowed her,if not I should leave then" I said.
"Wait don't go yet y/n-chin" Mikey begged hugging my arm like a koala.
"Wait you two know each other?keisuke asked.
" heck yeah we do,after all she is the Silent Pain" Mikey said rubbing in the fact I to am a delinquent.
"I see you're a student by day & a gangster by night" keisuke said.
"Same goes to you,a 'nerd' by day & a fighter by night" I answered.
"O-oi shut the f•ck up" he said looking like a tomato with black bean paste.
"Hahahahahaha you're really funny keisuke-kun but to bad i gotta leave,tátá" I said biding farewell running back home.

TIMESKIP

---------------------

    I got back home to see my little brother hayate sleeping on the couch while holding my child in his arms.I didn't bother to wake him up instead I rode him on my back & brought him to his room tucking him in,& as for my daughter I brought her in our room & laid her in the crib.
"God knows you deserve the whole word my sweet little Mirei" I said caressing her little cheeks.

YOW WHATS UP GUYS IT'S ME AGAIN YOU'RE STUPID AUTHOR GIVING YOU GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER,I JUST ADDED BACK GROUND MUSIC SO YOU GUYS COULD FEEL THE MOOD OF THIS CHAPTER LOWKEY PROMOTING A FILIPINO BOY BAND HERE HAHAHAHA ANYWAYS AFTER THIS STORY COMES TO IT'S END I WILL WRITE A NEW ONE FOR YOU GUYS,PEACE OUT JOFAM.😘😘😄