1

The scorching rocks burned Redflame's paws. He felt like soaking his paws into the cold water but he had to hold back. He even wanted to stop and drink from the rivers.

"Are you alright, Redflame?" Featherthroat asked. Redflame dropped to the ground.
"I'm just really thirsty..." Redflame mumbled.

Featherthroat giggled and got him up. "Let's go drink from the river below."

They dipped their tongues into the water and started drinking. The hot breeze messed with Redflame's fur. "Are you ready to go again?" Featherthroat grinned.

Redflame lifted up his head and coughed. "Yeah-I'm ready."

He chased after Featherthroat as he fell behind. "Hey!" Redflame yelled. "Do you remember your brothers warrior ceremony?"
Redflame's head titled. Featherthroat paused.
"Yes?" She responded.

"Where did Yewpaw go two sunrises after..?" Redflame murmured. Featherthroat looked at him in curiosity. "What did you say..?" She asked.

Redflame shook his head. "Where did Yewpaw go two sunrises after his warrior ceremony? He never told me!" He shouted in fear. Featherthroat looked up to hold back tears. "I.. I don't know.." She answered. "Let's just go back to SplashClan."

Redflame started to feel terrible. "Did I upset you?" He muttered. "If I did I-!"

Redflame was cut off by the she-cats words. "No, I'm sorry if I made you think you did something wrong." Featherthroat then walked off and jumped over rivers with Redflame.

"We're back, Bristlestar." Featherthroat meowed. Bristlestar jumped from his rock. "Did you find any signs of a murderer around?" Bristlestar asked both the cats.

They shook their heads.

"Good. I don't want anymore cats being murdered." Bristlestar later mewed.

Redflame blinked. "There was a recent murder?" Redflame started to get worried. "Yeah... we couldn't find the body though." Featherthroat replied, "We saw bloody paw prints around camp and yellow clumps of fur lying around."

Redflame started to panic.
Yellow fur lying around.. and.. Yewpaw went missing and his fur is yellow! This is bad!

"Redflame?" Featherthroat meowed. "Are you okay?" She tried to get his attention by swiping her paw.

"Just leave me alone for a little." Redflame mumbled as he ran away from camp, this time, by himself.