*Disclaimer*

This book features its own mythology for the werewolves. When I mention the terms 'Alpha' or 'Omega' it has nothing to do with the social affiliates that some people have associated with those terms. They are used simply for hierarchical or leading statuses in this book. I'm sure that's obvious to most of you, though I figured it's best to blatantly state it since the term has been popularized in such negative connotations.

I use this ~ symbol to indicate sexual content, any time you see it, expect to see that sort of content. The more there are, the more graphic/intense the sexual content will be.

**Trigger warning: this book does feature mentions of trauma, PTSD, anxiety and how these things will affect my character(s). If this is triggering for you please proceed cautiously or another book may be best for you. I depict my stories graphically, and so I will do my best to give a warning at the start of each segment that I assume may have triggers. Please understand that these events will have significance to the plot.

Allow me to preface this book by saying that Lucinda is a victim of severe trauma, though by no means is she written to represent all real survivors of trauma, especially from similar situations. Every person who has been victimized by others handles their traumas differently, and I'd appreciate if we could accept how Lucinda copes for herself. Just a reminder that she may be a character, but the experiences/ emotions are very real. In no way do I intend to disrespect or disregard anyone's personal experiences.

Please be patient with me! It takes time for me to upload quality chapters. I do this with all my stories and simply ask that you understand.

Also, I tagged this story 'redemption' for a reason, there may be points in this book where you don't agree or even like the characters, but I promise you it will be worth reading to the end!

One more thing: if you have any questions or commentary, please comment! Your comments absolutely make my day, regardless if it's criticism or simply pointing something out or whatever. I'm absolutely open to conversations and constructive criticism for all my stories, especially this one. It's my first original (non-fan fiction) story I've published and I want to do it justice. Your engagement means a lot to me! I don't really care for numbers but I hold your thoughts in high regards! Let's have a positive experience with this book together!

Thank you. 🙏🏾