Chapter 3: Didn't escape (The clown was myself...)

third chapter

Yan Luqing headed back to the room dizzy. Before he could stand still, he saw a flash of shadow flying past his eyes.

She was taken aback, waited for Dingchu to take a look before discovering that it was not a human being, but a machine.

Or to be more precise, this is a robot that doesn't look like a human being—its head is flat, its limbs are metal, its torso is like a computer host, the metal ends with wheels, its not walking but gliding—its completely in motion. A robot cleaner is installed on the host computer.

The four different images slid in front of Yan Luqing, and then a mechanical female voice came out from the flat "head": "Master, put the bath water for you."

Yan Luqing: "..."

Despite its ugly appearance, the artificial intelligence is awesome.

Even being called the "master" is too awkward.

Yan Luqing is a hands-on faction. He immediately fiddled with the host and found that there was a code name system. The code name of "Master" seemed to be initial, but the original owner had never set it before and can now be modified at will.

Yan Luqing thought for a while and changed it to "Maria".

-She has to use this code name to remind herself at all times: you will be at peace, don't get angry easily, learn from the true Virgin Mary, and make atonement for the world.

So Yan Luqing enjoyed the service of artificial intelligence for the first time in his life. He took a bath in the valuable jacuzzi, and the tattered body finally felt a lot more comfortable.

After the shower, Yan Luqing looked at his face in the mirror in front of the full-length mirror in the bathroom.

Yan Luqing has never been in a relationship before, but she has always been the most famous family on the school's confession wall since she was a child. Whoever mentions a beautiful woman in the school must be the first to mention her name.

Except for the lighter hair color, the eyebrows, nose and lips of the person in the mirror are almost the same as before. But together, it gives a completely different feeling.

The face is too thin and the eyes are bigger, although the shape is beautiful, the pupils of the eyes are not very good. In addition, her face is too pale, and she looks gloomy when she doesn't make facial expressions. You can play the female ghost directly by making up your hair and simply putting on makeup.

The body is simply ridiculously thin.

Yan Luqing was originally thin, with long waist and long legs, which was so thin that she was in line with the public's aesthetics. However, she thought that her figure looked very healthy before, and she was not as sick as she is now-her limbs and waist seemed to be easily broken, like a slave. The "paper piece" man who came out of the second dimension.

Very untimely, Yan Luqing thought that in ancient novels, the heroine was always described as "like a rag doll that was played badly", which seemed to fit her current body very well.

This is really awkward.

After the rag doll dried her hair with a hair dryer, she ran her hands a few times at random. However, she swept down the corner, but baldly found that the small strands of her feet... seemed to be hair.

Fresh, just dropped.

Rag dolls are stupid.

she was! why! meeting! Drop! This-so much hair! !

What kind of tatters is this body!

Isn't she wearing a mental illness? Why is it like wearing it on a terminally ill patient? ? ?