Chapter 5: Did not escape (Who let him bully you? He deserves it....)

chapter Five

The entrance of the hotel for Jin Qi'an's birthday party was decorated quite publicly. Jin Qi'an's three large gilded characters were hung at the entrance. The soil was unique, and those who didn't know were able to say that this was the wedding ceremony where the bride's name was scraped away.

This is the first time Yan Luqing walked out of the villa's gate to breathe the air outside.

Now this season should be the second half of autumn. She carefully observed the appearance of the varieties of flowers, plants and trees, and looked at the luxury car brands parked around, plus the "odd to even unchanged" of the previous test Dahei. It can be confirmed that there is almost no difference in setting between this world and reality.

Yan Luqing grabbed some of the material on Gu Ci's elbow because he was worried that he would go astray, but from the outside, they looked like a normal male and female partner.

In a crowd of unfamiliar faces, Yan Luqing once again felt the inexplicable feeling of the same enemy and the same sickness with Gu Ci.

This kind of banquet held by the rich second generation is completely different from the kind of coveted upper-class wine party. Although the costumes are bright and beautiful, the scene is really quite noisy. Its also very easy to paddle, just go to a place with few people in the outer circle and avoid the circle in the middle of the game.

But there is a bad point in the outer circle. There are many aunts who clean up immediately and the waiters who supplement food. Yan Luqing can only pull left and right to prevent Gu Ci from hitting people.

Suddenly, Da Hei said behind him: "The girl in the front right seems to be about to say hello to you."

Yan Luqing had thought about it before, and felt that since this body of his own is a famous family, it is estimated that this kind of greeting is indispensable.

She asked Dahei: "Does this person know that I am mentally ill?"

The three people around who asked about this were embarrassed.

The air seemed to freeze for a few seconds.

Yan Luqing urged: "Hurry up, does she even know?"

Dahei said: "Most people should know about this, but don't worry, they never dared to say anything to you in person..."

Yan Luqing waved his hand: "I'm not worried about this. Since they all know it, it would be easier to handle it."

No one knew what she was talking about.

Until the girl really came forward and greeted Yan Luqing with a group of smiles: "Qingqing, I haven't seen you in such an occasion for a long time, Jin Shao is really a big face!"

"It's really been a long time since I saw it." Yan Luqing smiled more sincerely than her, "Oh, it's mainly because of the stable condition recently."

"...???"

Regarding how lethal a mental illness is, the girls smile froze first, then turned into a mask of pain within a few seconds, and quickly hurried away with a pale face.

Xiao Hei wanted to laugh but couldn't hold back, "pouching" and "pouching" in the back like farting.

Soon, Da Hei began to report again: "There is someone you know, white skirt, yellow..."

Probably the original owner did not show up for a long time. Everyone was almost all hypocritical. They came up with "I haven't seen you for a long time, are you busy recently?" Yan Luqing threw back a fluttering sentence of "I'm not busy, I'm very stable recently. Harvested more than a dozen masks of pain.