Sports festival spirit

With horikita suzune down how is the sports festival going to continue from here...

3rd Pov

Class 1-D

Horikita got injured and has been taken to the infirmary tent .

Commentator Bob: The hurdle race ends good for class A, not so good for class D

Everyone watching could agree with what the commentator said . Class D was currently panicking.

Shinohara : Leave it to horikita to get injured. Just after she gave us her arrogant speech, what a let down.

Most of them were saying similar things .

Hirata : This is what I mean .

Shinohara : Even Hirata agrees-

Hirata : I was talking about you guys, somebody got injured and all you can do is badmouth her , I don't understand , if you're going to outcast Karuizawa for bullying
why are you doing it? And then they are surprised when they lose cp.

Shinohara : This has nothing to do with Karuizawa nor does it have anything to do with cp.

Hirata sighed heavily and went back inside the tent.

Kushida : Let's hope she's not badly injured

Horikita returned shortly afterwards refusing to answer her peers questions the only one she spoke to was Karuizawa.

Karuizawa: Are you okay Horikita?

Horikita felt guilty for making Karuizawa worry even if this was planned.

Horikita: I'm fine , thank you for worry for me .

Karuizawa gave Horikita a bottle of water to quench her thirst after that race . To which Horikita gratefully accepted.

Kushida : Are you okay, Horikita?

Horikita: If you are wondering if I can still run , then yes I can.

She said in a harsh tone awarding the glares of her classmates.

Shinohara : If only you can change classes , you are slowing us down .

Random : I agree.

Horikita : By all means, please find a way to transfer me to
class-A I will go there with no complaints.

Karuizawa : Pffft

Shinohara: And what are laughing at !

Karuizawa: Sorry , I thought this was the circus for a second guess I made a mistake.

Kouenji : Good one blond girl .

Shinohara: Of course you would say that.

Karuizawa: Why don't you focused on your upcoming event instead of worrying about me .

Kushida : Guys , please stop fighting! We are going to winth8s together!

Almost all of class D : Yeah!

Their morale increased considerably , thanks to their leaders words.

Hirata: To bad our sports mvp is gone .

The mood went down considerably due to his words .

Class 1-B

Ichinose : I hope she's okay , what do you think Kanzaki?

Kanzaki who was currently thinking about what just happened did not gear Ichinose .

Ichinose: Kan-za-ki!