Prophecy unfulfilled

Nya pov

"You wanted to see us Sensei?" Zane ask as we all enter.

"Yes, set down all of you..." wu says

I can't help but notice that Sensei looks nervous... why? What's happened?

"Students a new threat is coming, the prophecy of the golden master is not what we previously believed, it was not the overlord..."

Lloyd immediately stands up startled.

"What!?, but-but that means it's me!" He says panicking.

"Son we don't know that, there is no evidence of that being the case." Misako says trying to calm down Lloyd.

I turn to sensei and i can't help but notice the look in his eyes. A look that says he knows something we don't...

"So what do we do?" Kai ask.

I want you all to pay the serpentine a visit, see if you can learn more about the prophecy."

"Yes Sensei." We all say leaving going outside and summoning our dragons as we take off.

Sensei wu pov

I look down worried not just for the fait of ninjago but for my nephew...

I then feel Misako take hold of my hand.

"Wu is Lloyd really the golden master?" She ask deeply worried.

I sigh facing her.

"The visions are never set in stone, there can be many out comes but if he is, the ninja must be ready..."

Lloyd pov

As we fly on our dragons I can't help but thank about what my uncle just told us.

What if I really am the golden master? What if that's the reason my powers have been taking over my body is because of this, what if I'm forced to fight the others and nya...

No... I refuse to believe it, I'm the green ninja, the chosen one, the hero of ninjago and leader of the ninja's, If it is my destiny I will not submit, I will do everything to protect the others and nya even if it's from myself...

Later...

Zane pov

We jump down into the sewers under Ninjago City, as we make our way to the former tomb of the Stone Army where the serpentine now live.

"Waich your step nya, you mite fall." Jay says.

"Jay I know where I'm going." Nya says irritated.

"Yeah zaptrap she's not gonna trip." Cole says glaring at him.

"Stop both of you, where here." I say as I look at the front entrance to see two fangpyre standing guard.

"Ninja what is your purpose here?" One ask.

"We need to speak to scales and the other generals, it's an emergency." I explain.

"Vary will follow me." The other says opening the entrance allowing us in.

"Lloyd pov

"Jeez it's so hot in here." Cole says wiping the sweat off his head.

"The serpentine are cold blooded so it makes sense why it's so hot." Zane says.

"Yeah but this is entrance!" Jay says fanning himself.

"Yeah, it's so... so hot..." I try to say  having a really hard time staying conscious.

"Lloyd are you okay?" Nya ask from behind me.

Then everything gose blank...

Nya pov

I gasp immediately catching Lloyd as he falls backwards into my arms as I feel his head.

"He's burning up!, Zane help me!" I yell about to panic as i take off his Gi and shirt.

Zane runs over as the others look at Lloyd concerned,

"This should help." Zane says creating a cloud of snow to cool him.

Suddenly Lloyd starts moving back and forth growling holding his head.

"He's having a seizure!" I yell terrified.

Lloyd's eyes snap open glowing green as he stares at us before immediately tackling Jay!"

"What the!?, Lloyd what are you doing?, get off me!"

Lloyd roars grabbing Jay by his throat and begening to choke him.

"Lloyd stop!" We yell running to them.

But before we can get him off Lloyd falls on top of jay unconscious as he quickly gets him off of him.

"What was that!?, Lloyd just tried to kill me!" Jay says.

I immediately run to Lloyd taking hold of his hand deeply concerned for my friend.

"Lloyd please be okay..." I say under my breath.

"Your friend will be fine, for now..." We all turn to see scales along with the three other serpentine generals Fangtom, Skalidor and Acidicus.