Reunited

Golden master pov

I smile as everyone in ninjago city becomes under my control, no one can stop me, the ninja are in hiding but I will find and destroy every last one of them...

"Ninjago will be mine, it will all be mine!" I say laughing.

Nya pov

Me and Ronin fly in R.E.X as we finnaly arrive at my Samurai X Cave as I open the door letting us inside.

"This place looks like it hasn't been touched in years." He says.

"After I became the water ninja I really didn't have much use for it no more, but I knew i would still need it one day, and that day is today." I say as I go to my computer typing as I try to contact the others.

"Hello?, Zane, kai, pixel?" Can anyone hear me?" I ask.

"Nya!" I smile as kai's face comes on to the screen.

"Kai!" I yell smiling.

"I've missed you so much!" I say trying to not cry.

"Me to sis, where are you?"

"I'm in my Samurai X Cave along with Ronin." I say as he waves at kai."

"Okay good at lest your safe, hang on I'll get the others.

"Guys all of you get in here it's nya!" He shouts and in a few seconds I'm greated by the faces of Zane, Pixel, Master wu and misako."

"Nya it is good to hear your okay!" Wu says smiling.

"You to, I was worried about all of you."

"Have you seen Jay or Cole?" Zane ask.

"No I haven't but where looking for them." I say.

"What about Lloyd?" Misako ask scared.

I freeze at the menton of Lloyd's name feeling a tear fall down my cheek.

"Wow sis you okay?" Kai ask worried.

I sigh wiping away the tear as I tell them everything that happened with Lloyd and how he snapped and choked Cole and Jay before turning on me. And they are all stunned.

"You were in love with Lloyd?" Kai ask visibly shocked.

I nod looking down.

"Nya, Lloyd is gone replaced by the golden master, there is nothing we can for him now, i- I'm sorry..." Sensei wu says.

"I'm not quitting, ninja never quit, I know Lloyd is still in there somewhere."

Wu looks down, while misako looks ready to cry.

"We will talk about this later nya, right now you are to find Cole and Jay and return to Destiny's Bounty, then we will deside what do from there, understood?" Sensei ask.

"Yes Sensei." I say bowing.

"Good luck sis." Kai says as the call ends.

I sigh looking down.

Can I really save Lloyd?, what if there right and Lloyd really is gone forever...

"Come on nya, let's go find your lost friends." Ronin says.

I nod following him as we head out to find my Two former love interests.

Cole pov

"We've been walking for hours as me and Jay stop to rest for a moment.

"Come ninja we must keep moving." Acidicus says.

"Let us- Let us rest a second." I say trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah and that's easy for you to say, your serpentine and your cold blooded, were not." Jay says panting.

I then can't help but hear a sound.

"Wait do you guys hear that?"

"What is it?" Acidicus ask.

"That sound..., it sounds almost like a helicopter." I say listening.

"Look!" Jay yells pointing excited as we look ahead to see none Ronin flying twords us.

"You guys need a pickup?" He ask smirking.

Acidicus smiles while me and Jay high five.

But where then shocked to see another familer face.

"Nya!" We both yell running to hug her.

"Jay, cole!" She shouts smiling hugging us both.

I'm so glad your both okay!" She says.

Me and Jay both frown looking at the ground.

"What is it?" She ask.

"Listen nya..." Jay says.

"Were both really sorry about what happened with you and Lloyd and if you want to be with him, that's your choice not ours." He says.

Nya looks at us both before looking down.

"And were sorry for all the fighting we did, it was wrong and we both know that now, and we know neather of us deserve you after all that." I say.

"Even thow it steel doesn't change how we feel about you..." Jay says looking down as do I knowing he is right.

"Listen both of you, I can't lie a part of me is still really mad at both of you, but I'm willing to forgive you, if you'll help me save Lloyd..., I can't stop thanking about him and I miss him so much, if you two really love me you'll help me get him back.

Nya pov

I waich as Jay and Cole both smile looking at each other.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask.

"Nya I thank we know just how to fix Lloyd." Jay says turning and revealing the venomari general Acidicus.

"Greetings again master of water." He says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask confused.

"Because I know what is happening to the green ninja almost all of his blood has turned black because the great devourers venom that's inside lord garmadon was passed down to his son." He says making me gasp."

"That was why he was acting so strange, it wasn't his powers, it was the venom of the devourer making him lose control." I say glad that at lest now I know the real reason why Lloyd was having those outbursts.

"And I have also decovered and created the cure..." He says pulling out a large syringe.

"This anti-vemon has the power to save your friend."

I gasp staring at it in shock but also feeling hope, hope that I can save Lloyd from the darkness in his heart and feel his love and hold once more.

"Ronin set a course for the Destiny's Bounty." I say smiling as everyone gets inside of R.E.X we take off eager to get our friend back.