The Incident

Today i met someone.... let's call him Mr. Generous. I know you will agree later but for now please co-operate. So today I had my college entrance exam. I was at the metro station when it was already 2 (reporting time). I asked one rikshaw driver to drop me off at the exam centre he asked if i can wait for other passengers to join. I just said a straight no so he told me he'll charge 200 if i go alone. Dammitt i didn't had that money shittt.... There was a sudden silence around me. I choked on fear. After the pause i pleaded the driver to charge 100 only as i had that much only and i had an exam too. He denied. Asked me to pay through Paytm. I don't have that too, weird right? Not for me. It's normal. I took two deep breaths and decided to call my father and tell him everything so i did it. We started to drive towards the exam centre as papa agreed to pay through Paytm. The e-rikshaw driver ensured that i reach the centre before 2:30 but but but today has to be filmy so.... Something happened with the e-rikshaw just 200 metres away from the centre. I got agitated. Decided to stay calm and be normal as "whatever's going to happen will happen" so there's no point of stressing. Driver did something to the vehicle, it started and i was at the centre by 2:29. Now Papa was paying him so i was waiting until he gets the payment. Just here enters the hero of our story Mr. Generous; a man in his earl forties of medium height, fair, with very less beard of greyish-white colour and a subtle expression.
He asked me -" kid are you having exam here"
"Yes" (in a panic voice)
"How much is it tell me I'll pay"
"No Papa is payi..."
"It's 200" the driver
Mr. Generous "ok i am paying you go inside go"
"No don.."
" I am doing it no worries"
"Give me your phone number atleast so Papa will repay you later"
"No need go inside" said Mr. Generous almost pushing me inside.
When I was still in awe of his generosity i was being frisked and asked to show my admit card. I gathered myself and went inside the examination room. While sitting there i kept on rewinding this incident. At last i summarised that it's all about being good and kind. Nothing else matters. You should just be polite and giving, that's enough. You don't need to be cool its just for a transient time.
So Mr. Generous wherever you are whoever you are all my best wishes to you. You caused a change in me. Thank you Mr. Generous; will nevet forget you :)